Broadbean & Stringbean

Ms Genki

Hola DOLers!

I was hoping to see what you could make of my ex-DAS dog. He's come to live with my family's golden lab. The pound gave him the ever descriptive title of 'mastiff X' and so far people's suggestions have been mastiff, bullmastiff, staffy, lab, ridgeback. Any ideas?

I'm curious because I've only had purebreds, and never two at the same time.

It's only week 3 or 4 but it'd be nice to pin a breed to him, just so I have a bit of an idea of how he's going to turn out. We suspect he ended up at DAS because he's quite the escape artist. He has no phobias or aggression, just some selective hearing and stubbornness when it comes to squeaky toys and the neighbours' little dogs behind the fence.

He has springy Tigger-esque legs, a deep rich guard dog bark and a gentle quiet demeanour.

I've included his mugshots, taken by one of the lovely people on the rescue thread.

I look forward to your guesses!

post-31305-1255926740_thumb.jpg

post-31305-1255926748_thumb.jpg

post-31305-1255926760_thumb.jpg

post-31305-1255927293_thumb.jpg

post-31305-1255927304_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ms Genki

How big is he? weight, height etc?

He is gorgoeus whatever he is :champagne:.

He is presently 24kg and we're working on getting a bit more muscle and weight on him. I'd estimate his body to be 50-60cm tall.

Thank you for the compliments! I can't wait to take him to his first training class tonight.

Edited by Ms Genki