Food Question

Panda-xo

Hello :D my husband and i have two beautiful dogs and i was curious as to whether what we're feeding them is ok.

Our puppy is 13 weeks old however our other dog is between 2 and 3 years, we're guessing.

We feed Advance Puppy Dry food and chicken frames daily, I bought my dogs some of the chicken pet mince last week (first try) and my pup didn't seem to think it was too great, it also looked revolting! :thumbsup:

Is it still alright to feed my older dog the puppy food? he isn't getting fat and looks very healthy. They also occasionally get turkey wings and anything else i can find from the butcher. Does this all sound fine for them? is there anything else i should add, especially for a growing pup? my main concern with Panda, my puppy, is she is crossed with sharpei and i've heard they can get skin problems with some foods and if they're lacking anything in their diet.

Hello :( my husband and i have two beautiful dogs and i was curious as to whether what we're feeding them is ok.

Our puppy is 13 weeks old however our other dog is between 2 and 3 years, we're guessing.

We feed Advance Puppy Dry food and chicken frames daily, I bought my dogs some of the chicken pet mince last week (first try) and my pup didn't seem to think it was too great, it also looked revolting! :)

Is it still alright to feed my older dog the puppy food? he isn't getting fat and looks very healthy. They also occasionally get turkey wings and anything else i can find from the butcher. Does this all sound fine for them? is there anything else i should add, especially for a growing pup? my main concern with Panda, my puppy, is she is crossed with sharpei and i've heard they can get skin problems with some foods and if they're lacking anything in their diet.

I used to feed my first dog Pet Chicken Mince, but we use to boil it up with some veg... Used to stink the house out :( , but I'd just do a big batch then freeze in meal sized portions (and make sure I could do it on a day where I could open the windows).

Not sure on feeding your older one puppy food, but IMO so long as he's happy and healthy your doing ok!

Sorry if thats not much help... :rofl:

It really is fine what you are feeding to the puppy but just keep an eye on the older dog's weight - what you are feeding is quite high in fat/protein content :confused: You might find that your older dog is pudging out after eating puppy food for a month :cheer:

What about a nice raw lamb bone or something similar? ;)