Home Made Xmas Cards

tlc

Love it tlc !!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Harminee from DOL made mine last year for me to print out (did a great job!), not sure if she's still around? Anyway if you or anyone creative wants to design a new one for this xmas please let me know :rofl:

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

They look great TLC, I did some of my dog a few years ago and they where a real hit with family and friends, these are a couple of the images I used. I'm hoping with my new camera I'll be able to improve on these this year.

post-27419-1255681086_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1255681204_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1255681272_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1255681345_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1255681403_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1255681451_thumb.jpg

Nice work TLC! I really like the second version with the black background.

Only suggestion is to make sure all the pics sit level with each other. Tully's pic sits a bit lower than the others atm.

Nice work TLC! I really like the second version with the black background.

Only suggestion is to make sure all the pics sit level with each other. Tully's pic sits a bit lower than the others atm.

I had noticed that and I will definatly make sure the final copy is all level. :lollipop:

Wow awesome! One tiny nit pick, can you just brighten Cooper's pic a tad? It just seems a bit darker than the other three. Otherwise, wicked! :confused:

The pic had been bothing me too so i went back and lightened it up but it just didnt look right so I picked another picture all together,

heres 2 more, I have already decided I dont like the yellow or the writing but the white is ok. and I dont think I need the little presents on there as the frames are decorative.

Photostoprint1picnik.jpg

Collages8picnik.jpg

Ok one more with the black back ground, but the only thing is I think Cooper and Lacy look so sad and down trodden in this picture, not even sure why they jsut werent into it!! might have to have another go but if I dont get a chance at least I have these.

Collages9picnik.jpg

• 1 month later...