Home Made Xmas Cards

tlc

Hi Guys, I have started thinking about my xmas cards for this year and I usually do them with photos of the dogs and use the pre made surrounds for the cards. Last year I had pics of all the dogs on thier own so did a few of each one for the cards. I am thinking this year that I would like to have them all on the one card but Im at a loss of how to do this apart from making a collage in picassa, this may be ok, but just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions of how I can incorperate one pic of each dog to go on one card, I hope Im making sense??

Here are the photos I have taken so far,

DSC_0060-1.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Lacy doesnt look to impressed!!

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

This one is probly my favorite, she is holding hands with my OH :laugh:

DSC_0124.jpg

OMG that looks awesome!!! :laugh::rofl::love:

If I were to change anything, id probably change the Merry Christmas font. I think its supposed to look icey but it looks a bit bloody :love:

Beautiful card though!!

Thanks guys, I thought the same when I went back to have a look at it!! Working on another one in picnik, I think it will be nice for them all to be on the same picture!!

Lovely photos tlc.You can buy programmes that enable great effects .American Greetings is another option .

Harmony's computer was out of action not seen her posting for ages.She is the queen of all things creative. :laugh:

Thanks guys, I will keep working on it, I didnt want to spend a bomb just something simple I have the cards that you just pop the pic in the front of so just need the nice photo to go in it. I think I will stick with the all together one, just a question of if it needs text on it or not. Anyway thanks for looking!!

I love the photos - the only thing I found is the black seems a bit dark for christmas??

Mmm good point, I had a bit of a play with the back ground but I found that the black made the photos stand out more, maybe Ill have another play!!