Australian Greeting Card Printer

ruthless

Can anyone recommend a printer for small runs of greeting cards. I'm currently using Red Bubble, but I find it quite pricey. I know many chains offer the service, but I'm looking for quality as good as Red Bubble.

Off topic a bit here... I have been thinking about getting one of my photos printed on RB. Have you ever had their matted prints printed or any other print?

For the matted prints, the printing is excellent, the mat is a much better quality than most Framers supply as their basic mat, and the packaging for delivery is superb. For anyone in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne who would like to check out their finished work, there is a small exhibition, about 20 matted prints, at Elevations Restaurant in Emerald (all images from the Dandenong Ranges Group on RB). Some "shots of the shots" taken at the opening are on the forum page of the DR Group at RB.

Thanks PC :laugh:

I thought id give it a go so I ordered a matted print to put on my wall and a greeting card to send to Lexie's breeder. Just testing it out more than anything. It said 10-14 days for delivery. Has this always been accurate?

Pretty accurate...sometimes about 7 days though.

All their stuff is good quality. The cards are excellent, just a pity about their base price.