Mega Came Home Today

Caesars mum

Our beloved Mega came home today.

She left us on the 17th September 2009 and our hearts have been breaking ever since.

She will sit on the bookshelf above her favourite couch. the one she was not allowed on, but could be found sleeping on often, spread out and snoring loudly.

Mega came to us as a rescue 21 months ago and was instantly loved by all who meet her, she was a gentle giant and a true cuddlebug.

She wormed her way into my heart and has now left a huge hole.

Caesar and Nala are lost without their Meg to keep them in line and look after them.

She was the grand old lady of the house and ruled us all with love and patience.

We love you and miss you Miss Megs, and will see you at the bridge when the time comes.

MegaatDOLmeet-2.jpg

P2280100.jpg

P3300020.jpg

I am so sorry to read this. :laugh: Thank you for taking her into your heart and allowing her to live out her time in such a wonderful caring loved enviroment.

She was something special thats for sure

Aww RIP Mega. My boxer girl Ari would have joined her at the bridge on the 21st Sept so she will have a boxer playmate.

thanks everyone for your kind words

ari.g Mega will like that as she must be missing Caesar and Nala as much as they miss her. They can wait out there time at the bridge together playinging in the flowers without any pain or problems.

oh CM I'm so sorry to hear this, Mega was such a big chunk of gorgeous! I didn't realise she'd only been with you for 21 months, she just seemed like she'd been with you forever by how happy and settled she was. The special bond between you was a beautiful sight.

RIP grand old girl :swear:

post-19995-1255006383_thumb.jpg

My love to your family CM :p you all gave her such a wonderful, loving home.

Edited by Kissindra