Pics Of My2 Black Bunnies :)

julesluvscavs

I was rehomed another bunny today from a lovely family that were no longer able to put the time into him that he deserves. He's almost identical to Black Cloud but younger ! What were the chances of getting another black one the same as BC, but younger ! lol

Pepsi, our new bunny not long after he arrived at our place . He's been desexed and is fully toilet trained:)

newbunnypepsi.jpg

Black Cloud (left) and new bunny Pepsi (right) and my finger lol

BCPEPSIANDMYFINGER.jpg

Black Cloud (left hand side standing up) trying to introduce himself to Pepsi (right hand side)

blackcloudandPespsi.jpg

Renae cleaning Black Cloud on our bed ;-)

lovebites.jpg

Renae again with Black Cloud

morningcuddleswithbca-1.jpg

We are still setting up their enclosures, so they not fully decked out yet . They will be kept separate, and eventually we will allow them to free range in back yard, one at a time :laugh:

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Hi monie :rainbowbridge:

I've been told male rabbits (even when they are desexed), can get very territorial, and aggressive towards each other.

I asked in the rabbit thread on here, and people who own rabbits said they had had bad experiences in the past, and it's best not to put them in together.

As much as BC is curious about Pepsi, because he is new here, BC was doing a lot of thumping around last night in his enclosure (which means he's not happy) :laugh:

Thanks for your reply :rainbowbridge:

Forgot to say they are both really cute, ahhh i hope BC doesnt stress too much

Thank you monie :laugh:

BC will be fine, he's 7 now and been through a really stressful time once (when my last dog got to him), and survived, so I am sure he will get used to having Pepsi around :cry:

I think it's more just that his nose is out of joint atm LOL

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Oh Jules they are so cute!!

Are you in your new house yet?? How is it?? Bet your loving it?? Sorry Ive been away so have missed some stuff. :rainbowbridge:

Hi and thanks tlc ! :laugh:

Yes we are in new house now wohooooo ! yes loving it, thanks! It's great here ! :cry:

Joey had to have a operation the other day tho (It's in the health grooming section), but he's doing very well ! :cry:

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Oh Jules, I know ive already commented, but they are soooo cute! I love bunnies!! :thumbsup:

I hope BC settles soon, im sure he will....

As much as BC is a bit put out atm, he's still very curious about Pepsi ! hehe

Thankyou, you will get to meet them soon when you come up Bellatrix :laugh:

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Oh Jules, I know ive already commented, but they are soooo cute! I love bunnies!! :thumbsup:

I hope BC settles soon, im sure he will....

As much as BC is a bit put out atm, he's still very curious about Pepsi ! hehe

Thankyou, you will get to meet them soon when you come up Bellatrix :D

OOOOOOH and I can have a cuddle! :laugh: