Some Nikon Things For Sale On Flickr

ruthless

According to Bob Atkins:

So is the Lensbaby 3G a cheaper substitute for something like the Canon 45mm tilt/shift lens? No, it's not, though their principle of operation is similar. The Canon 45mm T/S lens has 10 optical elements and is designed to have a flat field with sharp images over a large focal plane area (larger than 35mm). Image quality is high from corner to corner of the 35mm frame, even when the lens is tilted and/or shifted. The tilt function is used to adjust the plane of focus and the shift function is used to correct perspective. On the other hand the Lensbaby 3G uses a simple doublet lens, which has a curved field. It is sharp in the center and increasingly blurred towards the edges. The tilt function is used mainly to move the sharp area ("sweet spot") around the frame. It really can't be significantly "shifted". It's a special effects lens, not a lens designed for perspective correction or focal plane manipulation.

Source: www.bobatkins.com/photography/reviews/lensbaby_3G_1.html

Did you have to fix up Ralph's eyes in that shot? I tried mine on Chopper before and got nasty green eye!

Source: www.bobatkins.com/photography/reviews/lensbaby_3G_1.html

Did you have to fix up Ralph's eyes in that shot? I tried mine on Chopper before and got nasty green eye!

Thanks for the info.

No touch. I saw someone else getting green eye too. I dont know what I am doing right but I have not had one ugly eye effect with it yet. I was practicing on Roc last night in low light and didn't get ugly eye either.