Vests Suitable For Use When Training

4 Paws

I saw one which was exactly what I wanted. It was apparently a "Thomas Cooke" brand. I've been on their website but can't find it and need to make some more enquiries to track it down. Like a denim vest but with a good number of pockets (including big ones for things such as tugs). If anyone finds this jacket before I do, please let me know :laugh:.

I saw one which was exactly what I wanted. It was apparently a "Thomas Cooke" brand. I've been on their website but can't find it and need to make some more enquiries to track it down. Like a denim vest but with a good number of pockets (including big ones for things such as tugs). If anyone finds this jacket before I do, please let me know :D.

Back in the good old days of Melbourne Show, Thomas Cook always had a really good store under the grandstand near Pavilion 1.

They still had a store there last year but it was more of a clearance outlet than anything. Might be worth a look if you happen to go to the show, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

Try their stockists otherwise, I know there is definitely a few around the suburbs of Melbourne. It might be something that they are no longer making but you might find a few kicking around in their stockists stores still.

I saw one which was exactly what I wanted. It was apparently a "Thomas Cooke" brand. I've been on their website but can't find it and need to make some more enquiries to track it down. Like a denim vest but with a good number of pockets (including big ones for things such as tugs). If anyone finds this jacket before I do, please let me know :D.

Erny - is it any of these...

http://www.wellingtonsurplus.com.au/listPr.../CLOTHING/VESTS

Thanks Pip. But none of those as I remember. This one had like a double front which formed a really BIG pocket even though you couldn't tell it was there by looking. It had other pockets as well but I'm not so sure that it had as many/was as bulky as the ones shown in that link. I know how to contact one of the people in the group who showed me the vest in the first place, so I think I'll have to re-hunt it down that way.

Try their stockists otherwise, I know there is definitely a few around the suburbs of Melbourne. It might be something that they are no longer making but you might find a few kicking around in their stockists stores still.

Thanks. I'll follow it through.

I just had mine training vest made in Belgium by Costume Freddy. We also have a Euro Joe one... Its awesome and I haven't seen anything come close to the quality of the Euro Joe ones yet. Its true you get what you pay for.

Edited by nickojoy

I just had mine training vest made in Belgium by Costume Freddy. We also have a Euro Joe one... Its awesome and I haven't seen anything come close to the quality of the Euro Joe ones yet. Its true you get what you pay for.

do you have a pic you could post of the vest?or a website?