Bald Spots

Critta

Hey everyone,

My 14 week old GSP, Darcy, has started to get these little bald spots on her face. (see pic) There pretty small probly about 2mm or so in diameter. And im wondering what they are, are they a irritation, bug, or are they little scars because she does get in the faces of the two older dogs and they sometimes give her what for.

I'Ve circled the little spots in Red in the pic, but she does have acouple more, one ontop of her head near the joint of her right ear, and another on top of her right ear.

100_0485.jpg

I had to take the pic while she was snooze'n shes abit of a nut job and can get abit bitey somtimes.

Any help or hits would be greatly apprieciated.

Cheers,

James

James, Our Leila (7 mo GSP) has demodectic mange above her left eye and it started with a small bald spot. Although this was not until about 22 weeks. She also has a few bald spots from playing with other dogs as she goes in head first to everything. If your interested I can take photos (if she stays still for long enough!) and will post them.

I'd keep an eye on it and if they become irritated or change you will get a better idea of what they are.

Edited by CareyJ