K9 Force In Queensland

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

H: If I have to bring the goofball called "Chook" I will also bring the lover boy called "Styler" he is so full of himself :rofl:

Don't suppose Chook is a red staffy? I had to rehome my 'Chook' a few months ago as he wasn't so good with my sons friends and cousins, but never believed there could be another dog called 'Chook'!!! Still miss him like crazy!

I know its a long-shot that it could be yours, but have my fingers crossed I may get to see him again on the 20th Nov! :rofl:

H: If I have to bring the goofball called "Chook" I will also bring the lover boy called "Styler" he is so full of himself :rofl:

Don't suppose Chook is a red staffy? I had to rehome my 'Chook' a few months ago as he wasn't so good with my sons friends and cousins, but never believed there could be another dog called 'Chook'!!! Still miss him like crazy!

I know its a long-shot that it could be yours, but have my fingers crossed I may get to see him again on the 20th Nov! :rofl:

Sorry to break it to you MsBex, but BC4ME's Chook is a border collie :)

Sorry to break it to you MsBex, but BC4ME's Chook is a border collie :)

:)

Oh well ... it was a long shot!

Not that I won't be still happy to meet border collie Chook :D

Thanks Huski

I know its a long-shot that it could be yours, but have my fingers crossed I may get to see him again on the 20th Nov! :cry:

Sorry to break it to you MsBex, but BC4ME's Chook is a border collie :o

:laugh:

Oh well ... it was a long shot!

Not that I won't be still happy to meet border collie Chook :rofl:

Thanks Huski

That's ok you can't not be happy when you meet Chook he is such a clown :(

Looks like I will be joining you all down there :rofl::laugh: .

Long time no see MrsD!! :(

I know - last time I saw you I think Ella & Jonty were still in baby puppy class, weren't they? :laugh:

They most certainly were! Only 3 years ago!! :laugh:

Looks like I will be joining you all down there :love::laugh: .

:rofl:

This is going to be the chattiest K9 Force workshop ever :love:

Looks like I won't be the only one in the naughty corner then will I Miss Chatterbox Huskie :D :):)

Looks like I will be joining you all down there :o:( .

;)

This is going to be the chattiest K9 Force workshop ever ;)

Looks like I won't be the only one in the naughty corner then will I Miss Chatterbox Huskie :):eek::eek:

I don't know what you're talking about Maree, :rofl:

Looks like I will be joining you all down there :shhh::confused: .

Long time no see MrsD!! ;)

I know - last time I saw you I think Ella & Jonty were still in baby puppy class, weren't they? :laugh:

They most certainly were! Only 3 years ago!! :laugh:

Well what's 3 years amongst friends? :laugh:

Looks like I will be joining you all down there :shhh::lollipop: .

:cheer:

This is going to be the chattiest K9 Force workshop ever :laugh:

Looks like I won't be the only one in the naughty corner then will I Miss Chatterbox Huskie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know what you're talking about Maree, :angel:

Im shocked - Miss Chooka-Maree in the naughty corner? Surely not! :eek::scared::rasberry::rofl: .

You guys don't really know me as I have only recently re-started "hanging out" here. I may or may not be coming with some dogs.

I look forward to meeting everyone ! I'm hoping I can apply what I learn to a client's dogs esp. the walking on a loose leash part.