Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koda's mob are doing the drunken sailor bit too! They're hilarious.

They've started to take notice of me now. When I open the door of the pen and get in and say "pupppeeeeees" the little heads come up and they start squiggling around! :party:

I had a full on game with two of them this morning, little growls and trying to gum my finger. When I pulled my hand out of the middle, they kept on at each other. So cute! :love:

I can't believe how much suction they've got. Whenever Koda gets up now and leaves the pen, I usually have to retrieve a cling-on that gets stranded in the middle of the floor! :winner:

OMG they r pugloverble !!!!& i aint a pug fan , :eek: the black boy is yummy, shame about the spout :crazy: BUT my favorite is of corse little red riding hood .

lol - your a bigger pug fan than you think you are, you can't tell me you didn't get the warm fuzzies for the puggies while you were making my all pug cushions. :heart: How could you not love them.. :heart:

Knew you would like red - knowing your soft spot for the strugglers - for a little girl she is a fighter. If she has half the fight in her that my last little battler had she will be fine..

Red has been my fav since birth - how typical is that..

ok whose keeping what from there litters??

I wil;l run on a little bitch I am really liking :confused: No stack pics yet as she still hits the deck on the table , lol!!

I stacked mine up earlier during the week :rolleyes:

2 were great, the rest wanted no part of it.

Im liking 2 for now :eek:

Aww I hate coming in here makes me want more babies :eek: but how can you not love them all they are so cute!!!

Leanne - Never realise that baby stafford are so cute!! Love the pic of storm with the babies!! :rolleyes:

Andisa - That black boy looks like trouble :confused:

Sway - Love the face one the one with the blue collar :p

I wanna be a show dog when I grow up I think, but I'm doing ok for nearly 4 weeks of age.......! :hug:

My name is Roger.....my human mummy keeps telling me I have to lose my stripes and then she'll look at me properly! :thumbsup:

khaki_3weeks6days.jpg