Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what has happened to Cass_06's cresteds????

I am sorry that i haven't been able to let everyone know. Have had trouble with my compuer and nt then lost my password to sign in but now all good...

My girl gave birth to 6 puppies on 15 November 2009, 3 hairless boys, 2 powderpuff boys and 1 powderpuff girl. Was hoping on a hairless girl but it didn't happen. Babies are now 9 days old and are doing well...

Below is picture of them at new born...

post-11815-1259065748_thumb.jpg

They look very cute. Only 1 looks hairless to me???

Thanks, there are 3 hairless, 1 very hairless and 2 hairy hairless which means they have body hair and will have to be shaved.

Cass

Which are the hairy hairless???

BB - I will have a guess as I have not seen baby CC's before.

From L - R

hairy Hairless - Powder Puff - Powder Puff - Powder Puff - hairy Hairless and the one on the R is the very Hairless.

Spot on there Andisa. I guessed right. :confused:

I wonder what has happened to Cass_06's cresteds????

I am sorry that i haven't been able to let everyone know. Have had trouble with my compuer and nt then lost my password to sign in but now all good...

My girl gave birth to 6 puppies on 15 November 2009, 3 hairless boys, 2 powderpuff boys and 1 powderpuff girl. Was hoping on a hairless girl but it didn't happen. Babies are now 9 days old and are doing well...

Below is picture of them at new born...

post-11815-1259065748_thumb.jpg

They look very cute. Only 1 looks hairless to me???

Thanks, there are 3 hairless, 1 very hairless and 2 hairy hairless which means they have body hair and will have to be shaved.

Cass

Which are the hairy hairless???

BB - I will have a guess as I have not seen baby CC's before.

From L - R

hairy Hairless - Powder Puff - Powder Puff - Powder Puff - hairy Hairless and the one on the R is the very Hairless.

You are spot on!!! Well done

Cass

Blue - 262@birth - 315 Day 3

You lied you got a blue :xmaswelcome::laugh::rofl::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I'm just wondering how I'm going to explain the green ones!

I want to be there when the explanation on the Multi colour takes place :rofl:

Khaki and Yellow is also going to interesting :rofl:

You know me Firestone....I never do the mundane! :rofl:

The arrivals seem to have slowed down!

China is very uncomfortable today so maybe Saturday for her. Mouse has started bouncing around like an idiot so I'm guessing she's 3 or 4 days out and the pups have just started to drop so she can breath again :rofl:

China short changed us - vet scanned her with 3 but nope, 2 red bitches.

Welcome to the world little girlies.

Photos tomorrow (maybe!)

ETA: born the old fashion way and in less than 25 minutes (it was nearly dinner time and the world has to end before China misses a feed)

Edited by Sandra777

Well done China on your two little red girls, hope your Mummy is pleased with them.

:cheer: :cheer: :party::rofl: :rofl:

Mummy is always pleased when there's girls - daddy however is hanging out for a show dog. Hope Mouse is working on that one :thumbsup:

Ahhhh..it's a boy thing. Mr Ellz was most disappointed we got more girls than boys, but with 4 boys to choose from if he can't find one he likes there's something wrong! :)