Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our girl Kes is almost totally positively in whelp....due date is still around the 25th. I don't think she's got many in there but she's a deep chested girl so she could be hiding them....our last litter was like that....took til the last two weeks before Brandi exploded in size and turned into a sheppie whale! Kes is gone all mushy and lovey.....she's normally fairly stand offish and aloof....we got pinkie nipples and she's peeing while away from the yard (she came with us to the dog show today as did all the mob) and normally she won't go and saves it til we get home again!

Waiting for Dane pups too. I don't post often but come on here everyday to read the news. Not long now Sway, hope you do get your little black dog.

Here is a pic of Mikki, she has two weeks to go.

aaaaaawwww Mikki looks beautiful :) I'm loving all of the pictures of the girls & their baby bellies.

I'm a bit of a lurker in this thread - I check everyday to see how all the expectant Mums are doing - Best wishes to those waiting for pups this weekend. I'm keeping :mad for you all.

Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes for my girls first litter - here are a couple of pics of her taken last Tuesday at 7 weeks - she has quite a preggy belly !! :( We only have another week & a bit to go.

Cheers

post-7013-1257585382_thumb.jpg

post-7013-1257585400_thumb.jpg

post-7013-1257585416_thumb.jpg

MM, your girl looks like she has a tummy full. Good luck with them. Don't you just love them. They are so proud of themselves.

Any news from Sway?

Ellz, I think your girl is have a bundle. :mad Be interesting how many all these girls have.

Ellz, I think your girl is have a bundle. :(

And she is even bigger today than she was on Thursday!!!! :):mad She is having trouble getting in and out of the car now because she can't swing her back end wide enough to get past her gutz! :mad

I'm looking forward to the xray on Friday, but dreading it just the same. What if there is something wrong and that is why she is so big? :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the xray on Friday, but dreading it just the same. What if there is something wrong and that is why she is so big?

Your just stressing now :(

Koda is so big cause she has LOTS of bubbas in her :mad

Leanne

Congratulations to all who have their babies, we are getting very close to the arrival of Frenchie babies.

Bridie is asleep next to me here and as I look down on her the babies are certainly moving back and she has been very quiet all day today, but she did eat her tea.

We have had a couple of prog tests done, and the one done yesterday a reading of 15 suggested to my vet that we could very well have babies tomorrow, so he is on hand 24/7 so as we can whip her over for the c section as soon as she gets restless.

I hope SwaY that your girl is starting to get to the business end of things and that you will get your lovely black boy.

Fordogs congratulations on the arrival of your babies this morning, sorry to hear about the little girl, may the Mum and the other three do very well.