Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh excitement! How many do you think she's hiding in there?

Not many I don't think....maybe 3 or 4 maximum. But it only takes one doesn't it? :D

Yep, just one special one :D

Edited by Aziah

Confirmed via ultrasound today, the pending arrival in November of 5 - 6 brand spanking new Staffordshire Bull Terrorists! :D

Yes....as posted....all I'm doing is bolding a couple of existing words.

There are FIVE to SIX brand spanking new Staffordshire Bull Terrorists due IN November (my previously listed unconfirmed litter for the 26th is now confirmed).

Confirmed via ultrasound today, the pending arrival in November of 5 - 6 brand spanking new Staffordshire Bull Terrorists! :wave:

There are FIVE to SIX brand spanking new Staffordshire Bull Terrorists due IN November (my previously listed unconfirmed litter for the 26th is now confirmed).

:):):laugh::o ;) I read it as 5-6th of November. ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Confirmed via ultrasound today, the pending arrival in November of 5 - 6 brand spanking new Staffordshire Bull Terrorists! :wave:

:):):laugh::o ;) I read it as 5-6th of November. ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dag! :rofl:

Well Hilaryo how did you go today???????

:) 4 puppies confirmed yesterday morning. It was good to see the little heart beats.

I will post the scan pics this afternoon for anyone interested.

And what about you Redrob? Did your bitch have the scan?

Yeap sorry for delay. Yeah we did the same day as you and I am so dissapointed as she is as empty as a drum and now with as shaven belly as I was so sure she would have been in pup :wave: So no showing for a while either :p Ah well maybe March :laugh: again :)

I can now confim that Remy 'Pickaxe Magic Power" is in pup to Oscar 'Aust Grand&EngCh Koendidda Umrum'

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So Stafford Litter Due 26th November

:p

:) :D :rofl::rofl::rofl::(

So happy to hear it's official.

Now belly pics are essential...............