Graphite Boxer Sketch

boxagirl

That's a 'quick sketch' ?????

:laugh: Quick by my standards, so far this has taken me 1.5hrs... where as the majority of my pastels (the bullmastiff for example) take 20 hours +. My "Quick" pastel paintings only take around 5 hours...

I know, I'm slow :o

Do you have a huge waiting list for these ?

Wouldn't mind getting my girl done, when you've finished all your orders

:rofl: Nope I don't have a huge waiting list, I'm really just starting out- and still learning so I'm happy to do all the drawings I can at the moment. have afew portraits I've promised to do, but just send me a pic :D Doyou like graphite or pastel?

That is fantastic!!

Is that from your imagination or a photo?

Photo, I'm not very good at drawing just from my imagination, need to get a basic outline first.

Brilliant :p

I would be chuffed to draw like that.

Over the years I have done -lions, jags, fenec fox,collies,cubs of the big cat species but my down fall

has always been that I start with the eyes and then the rest of it doesn't always fit on the paper i am using LOL

:laugh:

Do you have a huge waiting list for these ?

Wouldn't mind getting my girl done, when you've finished all your orders

;) Nope I don't have a huge waiting list, I'm really just starting out- and still learning so I'm happy to do all the drawings I can at the moment. have afew portraits I've promised to do, but just send me a pic :laugh: Doyou like graphite or pastel?

Awesome :eek: I'll PM you

• 1 month later...