Coprice Dog Food

Just wanted peoples thoughts on the Coprice dog food . I have a huge bag of the Chicken, Kelp and garlic one that we recently won at our state obedience trials.

My guys are fed on Eagle Pack and wasnt sure how good the coprice is to change them as i dont want there coats to become dull. They also get kelp, fish oil capsules and sardines in oil every night with whatever they have for dinner.

If you have used Coprice on your dogs after using an expensive food what was your dogs coats like? how long did you see an improvement or when did you see it was crap.

thanks

I have used the coprice a couple of times - it was recommended to me by the breeder of my Norich puppy when she arrived and I had previously used it on a dog that was having allergy issues.

I recommend it as being one of the better inexpensive foods.

As every dog is different, you won't know until you try it :rofl:

I was told that Woofbix which is available through Big W is the "plain label" equivalent of Coprice (ie manufactered the same way but packaged differently without the brand name). If that is the case, then I can tell you that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

I feed it when I can't access Great Barko or Uncle Albers and my dogs do just fine on it. I have coated dogs (American Cockers) and smooth coats (Pug, Greyhound, Staffordshire Bull Terrier) and they all do just fine on the Woofbix.

My only criticism is that I have to feed slightly more than the recommended amounts to maintain weight, but because it is such a good price (around $17 for 15kg), that isn't really a drama.

We use coprice in the kennel.As many dogs arent on a high premiun brand we have found it excellent with those boarders.

Of the inexpensive range we have had no issues at all.we at present only use the family dog

I used it and coat condition went down as well as allergies popped up. I think it was just too dry for two of mine. As a basis yup its fine but I would be adding at least raw meaty bones or carcasses every day

thank you everyone for your replies. I suppose i wont know until i try it. I have one of my old pet dogs on woofbix and accidently gave to one of the shows dogs instead of her eagle. she wouldnt touch the woofbix. lol.

but will no doubt try it and thank you all again