Trained In Adt Style

Brad, you seem to have a very wide range of experience. Have you ever worked with Neville Williams?

Neville Williams who bred, think he still breeds but not sure, GSD's. Cause my best GSD ever came from a Neville Williams in the early 90's.

Didnt he have a dog training place (V K Kennels) where he taught protection dogs?

I think I saw something about him on TV once but maybe Im getting confused it was a while ago.

Edited by Paganman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt he have a dog training place (V K Kennels) where he taught protection dogs?

I think I saw something about him on TV once but maybe Im getting confused it was a while ago.

I *think* he did, when I got my GSD his name was in the local phone book with various dog activities attached to it, including protection dogs. I haven't had anything to do with him since around 1996 ish.

his kennel name was von Kaiserhoff, and also worked in conjunction with von Forrell kennels in Melbourne

do you mean the today tonight segment PM?

Yes that couldve been it the name just seemed familier I watch TT so if he was on there thats probably where I saw it. Were the kennels out Lysterfield way only Im sure I used to drive past them or is that someone else. I dont really know what Im talking about LOL

Edited by Paganman

his kennel name was von Kaiserhoff, and also worked in conjunction with von Forrell kennels in Melbourne

There is a name from the past. Neville also had Security Kennels as a prefix as well as Von Kaiserhoff. They may have had similar interests but I'm not too sure if Neville worked with Kris Kotsopolous at Von Forrell.

Edited by wayrod

Was just asking if Brad was involved with Neville because they both seemed to be involved with loads of different things involving dogs, including all the security work.

Yep it was Security Kennels and Von Kaiserhoff Kennels, although he wasnt registering thru VCA (at least not for a very very long time).

He is back in outer north suburbs - broadford i think - has been for a few years now, I believe he is still breeding but dont know what. He started a boarding kennels there and also a local obedience club for a short time.

Interesting how often his name comes up in so many different places but you never quite know where he actually is or what he is actually doing....

Yep it was Security Kennels and Von Kaiserhoff Kennels, although he wasnt registering thru VCA (at least not for a very very long time).

That would be because he was called before the KCC to explain a few things but resigned before they kicked him out. It was printed in the gazette at the time.