How Many People Use Conditioners On Their Dog?

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use conditioners for your dog?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

Both our boxers are washed and conditioned with Aloveen. Not only great for their short coats but seems to help with any dry skin.

The vet recommended I use Aloveen shampoo & conditioner on Tilba as she's been scratching ever since I've had her. So far I've used it twice. I want to know how much do you use? It says to use sparingly so I've dabbed it on britches, chest, tail & a little on the back. It's not enough to go all over, otherwise I'd use the whole tube.

I've rinsed out lightly. Does it affect the skin if left in? or does it really help?

Both our boxers are washed and conditioned with Aloveen. Not only great for their short coats but seems to help with any dry skin.

The vet recommended I use Aloveen shampoo & conditioner on Tilba as she's been scratching ever since I've had her. So far I've used it twice. I want to know how much do you use? It says to use sparingly so I've dabbed it on britches, chest, tail & a little on the back. It's not enough to go all over, otherwise I'd use the whole tube.

I've rinsed out lightly. Does it affect the skin if left in? or does it really help?

Did that resolve the scratching?