Sports Whippet

I am trying to find out who the 'most titled' Whippet is here in Australia :laugh:

It is obviously more from a sporting perspective, though any conformation title in front is added bonus.

Anyone out there know of any?

Edited by memyselfNi

Whipridge Pure Silk CD ADM JDM2 JDO2 GD SD SPD ET has to be the most agility titled Whippet and with obedience and endurance titles as well, for numbers he must be the most titled Whippet in Australia?? Flynn is trained and owned by Amanda Peck in Tasmania.

eta. Bonnymead Ruby Valentine ET UD & Bonnymead Valentine Day ET UD owned by J&P Langton-Bunker are probably the highest obedience titled Whippets in Australia.

Edited by FHRP

What does "JDM2 JDO2" mean?

I know the Jumping Dog Masters and Open, but does the number '2' mean the title has been earned twice over?

It means the dog has achieved the title twice over, so they have got 14 JDM passes and 10 JDO passes (at least). With the Agility & Jumping titles you can apply for 'multipliers'. Personally I don't bother applying for them :laugh:

I just saw on a webpage for Noreen Watson (Whipridge) that Flynn has qualified 3 times for JDM and 4 times for JDO... :laugh:

Does anyone know how old Flynn is?

What an acheivement.....that will be hard to match if anyone out there in the Whippet world is game! :o

I just saw on a webpage for Noreen Watson (Whipridge) that Flynn has qualified 3 times for JDM and 4 times for JDO... :laugh:

Does anyone know how old Flynn is?

What an acheivement.....that will be hard to match if anyone out there in the Whippet world is game! :mad

I think he's 9 now - still flies around courses and is a joy to watch - and still naughty sometimes :D . Amanda does an awesome job with him, and he's a lovely boy.

Vickie - they're lovely photos of Flynnie - especially that second one.

Whipridge Pure Silk CD ADM JDM2 JDO2 GD SD SPD ET has to be the most agility titled Whippet and with obedience and endurance titles as well, for numbers he must be the most titled Whippet in Australia?? Flynn is trained and owned by Amanda Peck in Tasmania.

eta. Bonnymead Ruby Valentine ET UD & Bonnymead Valentine Day ET UD owned by J&P Langton-Bunker are probably the highest obedience titled Whippets in Australia.

good to know, I know this lady.

She's got to be one hell of a dog trainer. :laugh:

• 5 weeks later...

She's got to be one hell of a dog trainer. :confused:

I have to have a little brag, she uses my plaited leads in competition.