Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Well Archie is here (finally) .... his breeder showed me on the weekend how to stack and what collar/lead she uses for her dogs so I need to do a spot of shopping I think..... the gorgeous little boy is currently doing puppy zoomies up and down my hallway .....

Not sure when our first show will be - he is 3 mths on the 23rd February but it will be a local show ..... better start looking at the show calender hey!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wave:

I'll come out of the woodwork. I've bought my first show dog which I've had on trial for a week to see how my girls got along with her. They are really good with the new puppy, it's just my lack of sleep that's hurting!

Baldev Blonde Bombshell "Abby"

17480_252839627849_677992849_3019227_5055724_n.jpg

Her first show will be the beagle club open show on 20th February. It's four weeks away and I'm already shitting myself!

:eek: first show a specialty your keen :laugh:

Just kidding the new little girl is fab, I had seen a few of your posts and was wondering IF you were getting a new baby but didnt realise it was going to be a show baby! Youll be hooked soon enough like the rest of us, good luck!

:laugh::laugh: Don't worry Erin, my first show was a specialty too, we came third in a class of 12 and ................ I actually didn't die :laugh:

Had my 8th show today and I still shit myself but I am officially hooked :D

Well Archie is here (finally) .... his breeder showed me on the weekend how to stack and what collar/lead she uses for her dogs so I need to do a spot of shopping I think..... the gorgeous little boy is currently doing puppy zoomies up and down my hallway .....

Not sure when our first show will be - he is 3 mths on the 23rd February but it will be a local show ..... better start looking at the show calender hey!

Medowie? There are a few of us hitting that one! Its 27th and 28th of feb or something like that!

Mums new little pug boy will be hitting the ring at the beggining of march probably at the Lake District show I think it is at hills, March 13th or 14th or something along those lines! :)

:rofl: :D Don't worry Erin, my first show was a specialty too, we came third in a class of 12 and ................ I actually didn't die :D

Had my 8th show today and I still shit myself but I am officially hooked :D

Oh and good luck :)

I just think I'd feel more comfortable being at the open show where I know (mostly) everyone and I don't feel there's as much pressure on myself as there is in a champ show, whether it be specialty or all breeds.

Thanks! :D

:)

I'll come out of the woodwork. I've bought my first show dog which I've had on trial for a week to see how my girls got along with her. They are really good with the new puppy, it's just my lack of sleep that's hurting!

Baldev Blonde Bombshell "Abby"

17480_252839627849_677992849_3019227_5055724_n.jpg

Her first show will be the beagle club open show on 20th February. It's four weeks away and I'm already shitting myself!

YAY!!!! I am so glad you decided to go ahead and do it!!!!!

I'll be there with the superbrat :D

FionaC WOOHOO I was going to PM you the other night to see if he arrived safe and sound LOL

I have to say I am rather impressed I have actually already sent entries for the lakes, maitland and medowie :D For once I am not going to the post office 2 days before entries are due to close :D Although I started my new job today and I am so not used to working mondays I was actually driving home thinking do I have a show tomorrow :D

Sammy - :) and :rofl: for the tarp laying offer!!

Thanks PC I went down a couple of weeks ago only to think mmmmmm noone here...it was a night show lol

I did that at castle hill last year, went to watch, didn't realise until much later that the EV means evening show!!!!

I'm thinking about coming down to Erskine Park tomorrow for a bit of a look... Are there any LH Wei's entered do you know?

I'm thinking about coming down to Erskine Park tomorrow for a bit of a look... Are there any LH Wei's entered do you know?

There is 1 entered.

Cool, thanks.... 1 is better than none :p

arghh, I just thought of something.... I'm getting a breed that will be LAST in the ring! Oh well, atleast I have an excuse to hang around for group if we don't get anywhere.

There is 1 entered.

Cool, thanks.... 1 is better than none :)

arghh, I just thought of something.... I'm getting a breed that will be LAST in the ring! Oh well, atleast I have an excuse to hang around for group if we don't get anywhere.

yep and yopu can sleep in and come late but if your anything like me you'll be there early early, I'm always there early! :p

There is 1 entered.

Cool, thanks.... 1 is better than none :)

yep and yopu can sleep in and come late but if your anything like me you'll be there early early, I'm always there early! :p

Hehehe, I don't have a gazebo or anything yet so I probably will arrive late... might have to start out with my little two man tent!!!

Oh, and I joined dogsnsw on Friday, online, I decided to pay the extra $$ to have it done quickly... my card and gazette arrived today!!! I couldn't believe it.

There is 1 entered.

Cool, thanks.... 1 is better than none ;)

Hehehe, I don't have a gazebo or anything yet so I probably will arrive late... might have to start out with my little two man tent!!!

Oh, and I joined dogsnsw on Friday, online, I decided to pay the extra $$ to have it done quickly... my card and gazette arrived today!!! I couldn't believe it.

Well done, Goldiegirl. Sometimes it pays to give DogsNSW the extra bit to make it all happen quickly. Bec (Angelsophie) started out with a 2 man tent, so that is a good way to start! :)