Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Dam...is that rylstone one the one day show? I was interested but not for just one day, will be doing the two day one later in the year or was it a three day one...

Yeah its just one day, but Sofala is on the Sunday so we will go there for that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just because it isnt a newbie thread without a dumb question - wheres rylestone??

Newbie Dumb answer....Over that way (points maybe west way)

We went last year and camped zero degrees one night...OH it was lovely!!! its somewhere about 3 hours away sorta kinda alittle bit near mudgee? then a few weekends later we went to mudgee/gulgong show and it was -3 degrees on night there! Still had fun thou LOL :laugh:

just because it isnt a newbie thread without a dumb question - wheres rylestone??

Its about 45mins away from Mudgee in the Central Tablelands region of NSW.

My Grandparents have a farm at Rylstone so I love showing there as I get to see them :laugh:

Its about 45mins away from Mudgee in the Central Tablelands region of NSW.

My Grandparents have a farm at Rylstone so I love showing there as I get to see them :laugh:

Thats a much better technical discription :laugh: unlike my very vague discription!

Rylestone and Kandos are in the middle of nowhere, I love it there :laugh: OH works at cement australia occassionally for work in Kandos.. he hates it there!

I doubt I can get out of work for the maitland and cessnock shows, too many people off for holidays in february, so Im lucky enough to be getting my birthday off for Armidale.. Will be doing Medowie on the Sunday though!

So was talking to dotty today anyone up for a little hillsbro training session thrusday the 14th? Say around 3 or 4? Was thinking I'm going down either way to set my tent up so if people are interested let it be known! :thumbsup:

could be a plan there with the set up. I am hoping rich and the kids will setup for me earlier as I am back at work :laugh: Deb and I were going to head out on wed too :eek:

Okay so 4 o'clock or thereabouts on Wednesday next week? Thursday sounds good re set up, but I don't think I can make it in 2 days in a row with the kids! Yay, Dotty - I might get to meet you if you make it Wednesday!

I'm bringing Chester and Aurea - she is losing her puppy coat and getting a lovely adult coat on her body, but her head is still huge & fluffy! I'm thinking this is not going to be her best age for showing, but I really need to get her out and about.

Bec, thank you so much for the entry forms today. I'm going to be busy filling them out tomorrow! You can collect your payment next Wednesday! :)

Deb :(

Gee, i've been missing so much! When will proper training start back up? Since Kody I haven't really been able to do a lot, other then go to work, but i'm thinking I need to pick myself up and start again. Leo is getting bored and it's not fair on him. I've been so slak. Peak season is starting to die down so I am gonna have probably less hours, so that will make things more feesable aswell. We haven't even entered these Jan shows :eek: ...

I saw the Maitland ones a while ago Ash, but can't find them again?? Where are the grounds at there? I saw in the new gazette there is a show in Medowie! lmfao! Where on earth do they hold them?! Boyd oval?!

Gee, i've been missing so much! When will proper training start back up? Since Kody I haven't really been able to do a lot, other then go to work, but i'm thinking I need to pick myself up and start again. Leo is getting bored and it's not fair on him. I've been so slak. Peak season is starting to die down so I am gonna have probably less hours, so that will make things more feesable aswell. We haven't even entered these Jan shows :eek: ...

I saw the Maitland ones a while ago Ash, but can't find them again?? Where are the grounds at there? I saw in the new gazette there is a show in Medowie! lmfao! Where on earth do they hold them?! Boyd oval?!

I'm pretty sure show training at HB starts back January 19th

It's a pity you didn't jump on here yesterday because Tom was taking entries for the January shows until the end of today and you could have sent thm Express yesterday.

* Maitland (Hunter River Ag) is February 20th to be held at Maitland Showground (page 17 of December 09 gazette)

* Medowie shows are held at Ferodale Oval - great grounds and well run shows

:eek: