Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

What happens if your numbers dont arrive in time for the show?

Entered spring fair all three days, haven't received my number for Sunday and they wont be arriving tommorrow, also ordered a catalogue. I did get Friday (today) and Saturdays numbers.

In SA we don't get our numbers sent out at all! Except for the royal.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as I didn't stuff up the entries, we are entered on the 20th at Morisset!

Special thanks to Sammy b for half filling out my entries and writing an instruction list for me! :rofl:

Hurrah :)

I should be bringing my new trailer, so exciting!

LOL no worries glad I could help you and Peachy get entered , hope my hand writing was ok I'm a terrible writer and hope it made plenty of sence! and remember plenty of room for you to sit with us (me mum Bec Deb and their crews!) if you need!I dont know about Bec but the last two shows have been loads of fun being neighbours, lots of funny moments!Kite is finished minor puppy now, she is a puppy :-( shes growing into a lovely young lady thou so cant complain! BUT if she digs another hole she will be free to good home!

As long as I didn't stuff up the entries, we are entered on the 20th at Morisset!

Special thanks to Sammy b for half filling out my entries and writing an instruction list for me! :)

Dibs on kite - there i got in first....dig a hole girl.....dig dig dig!!

LOL we have enjoyed it too - you and your mum are a hoot although your mum and my hubby said next time we have to assesmble the gazebos on our own.....might be time to visit poocow in another ring lol!........you said yellow roof right steph :laugh: Seriously though its great fun having our corner of the ring! It really is a fun weekend with great people to show with.

Toby is also out of minor and now a puppy :rofl: guess he better stop acting like a baby in the ring now :)

how did kite go?

nothing exciting she got her Points but nothing in group i was slighty annoyed with the girl infront of me she really put me off but it ment we got to go home and get out of the heat!

As for putting up our own tents hmmmm yes better just go visiting!

Yep I have a yellow roof :rofl: Rather easy to spot which was a blessing for many at Spring Fair last weekend!

expect some visitors around setup time at morriset :laugh:

are you and miss morgan doing many shows between now and morriset?

:) Ok

Yeah this Sat I've got a PM show at Castle Hill. Sun at EP.

Following week Sun at Castle Hill

Third weekend both days at Castle Hill

Its only 10mins down the road to Castle Hill so very handy!!!

Golf eh!

Meant to be hot tomorrow, but we start at 4pm, so should cool off quickly. I'm still covered in hives and suffering from gastro, so over it.

Miss Morgan is on 66 points now. She will get another 6 tomorrow as its her and another male so she will at least get BCC.

Jessm did you go to training?

Nah didn't make it to training. Things have been quiet ofcourse here lately and it completely slipped my mind, I take it you didn't go either then?

We won't be doing morriset either, so nothing till Jan for us. Boy, what on earth will we do now?! (I think I spell morriset a different way everytime I come in here!)

Fingers crossed you get bob (must go look up what a field in full coat looks like). Hope you feel better. And yep - golf - miss 6 plays both hubby and I dont lol

Bec

Golf eh!

Meant to be hot tomorrow, but we start at 4pm, so should cool off quickly. I'm still covered in hives and suffering from gastro, so over it.

Miss Morgan is on 66 points now. She will get another 6 tomorrow as its her and another male so she will at least get BCC.

thats so cute that shes into golf i went to school with a girl who was a very good golfer she went on to win some huge womens golf thing!

been weird not showing today, good thou spending the day with kite rebel and goat under the air con watching dvds! and then tomoro they are all staying home and im going to a christening and hopefully 4wding at stockton!