Southern Obedience Dog Club

Just posting out of curious who is entering their dog/s into this?

I am definitely entering and absolutely looking forward to it! But I said to my dog just last night "Please do not come into Season until *after* this competition" and she looked at me with her head sideways unsure of what I meant! XD

I used to enter this a while ago with a Whippet and it was so much fun with BBQ and chatting to everyone and catching up with what went on!

So I'm excited about this! Anyone else is?

Just posting out of curious who is entering their dog/s into this?

I am definitely entering and absolutely looking forward to it! But I said to my dog just last night "Please do not come into Season until *after* this competition" and she looked at me with her head sideways unsure of what I meant! XD

I used to enter this a while ago with a Whippet and it was so much fun with BBQ and chatting to everyone and catching up with what went on!

So I'm excited about this! Anyone else is?

I would like to enter but not able to get there this Sunday as I am showing, are you give me some more details, I had a look on the web site and didnt find any info :rofl:

The southern obedience website is out-dated and it wouldn't be on the VCA website as well since it's a club's member competition (Testing day).

So basically you'll have to go there and get your entry form to enter your dog into the competition and just pay $3 for entry.

That's all I know! They're also promoting the Members testing day during the classes (Before and After).

The southern obedience website is out-dated and it wouldn't be on the VCA website as well since it's a club's member competition (Testing day).

So basically you'll have to go there and get your entry form to enter your dog into the competition and just pay $3 for entry.

That's all I know! They're also promoting the Members testing day during the classes (Before and After).

Thanks Tambaqui :eek:

See ya there