Naturopath

Hi i have posted this topic before and not gotten any replies. I was wondering if anyone has a naturopath for dogs or humans / dogs who have put in place a good diet for thir dogs with health problems?

I don't know how to go about trying to find one. I can only see people ones in the phonebook

Hi i have posted this topic before and not gotten any replies. I was wondering if anyone has a naturopath for dogs or humans / dogs who have put in place a good diet for thir dogs with health problems?

I don't know how to go about trying to find one. I can only see people ones in the phonebook

Hi Lizzy, don't know if this helps but we recently moved interstate and I had to find a doggy chiro. After trying internet, yellow pages etc I decided to ask at my local vets. They gave me the number of a chiro, bowen therapist and accupunturist as well as a "Natural Clinic". I decided to try the bowen and have been amazed and delighted at the results.

So my suggestion is ask your local vet. If you're in Perth then I can tell you there is a dedicated clinic in Midland.

Hi Lizzy, don't know if this helps but we recently moved interstate and I had to find a doggy chiro. After trying internet, yellow pages etc I decided to ask at my local vets. They gave me the number of a chiro, bowen therapist and accupunturist as well as a "Natural Clinic". I decided to try the bowen and have been amazed and delighted at the results.

So my suggestion is ask your local vet. If you're in Perth then I can tell you there is a dedicated clinic in Midland.

No unfortunately i live in Newcastle. 1.5hrs North of Sydney. Thankyou though i did ask her old vet clinic with no luck. I will check with he rnew clinic