Ocd Of The Elbow

Thank you to everyone who have provided me with some practical and helpful information.

Inspector Rex, what are you trying to convey here regarding your PetPlan comment? Do you think that your comment about having this insurance is a helpful one to me.

I remember when I left the hospital after having my third child one of the nurses said to me 'just get plenty of rest so your milk supply doesn't get affected'. You know, it's just unrealistic. Because I have gone through it I know that when my friends give birth two, three, four times, I would never make a comment like 'get plenty of rest' because it just isn't going to happen.

So, when we have three young children and a dog that is hyperactive, crate rest for these periods of time is just not going to happen, especially no jumping. I have limited finances hence surgery not being an option. My dog would go absolutely nuts being crated for that long.

Thank you once again to everyone who has helped me for my situation, not theirs.

I will never visit here again.

So would many dogs but it doesn't change the fact that it's the best option for him if you can't afford surgery.

You posted here asking for advice and you got it, much the same way you posted asking for advice with your last dog. What does a woman giving birth have anything to do with a dog who has OCD? Exercising him as much as you are is going to make him WORSE.

If you can't afford to do the surgery and refuse to keep him confined and calm, or stop over exercising him, perhaps the kindest option is to have him PTS (and make sure you don't disregard our advice next time about buying from a BYB).

If you have a dog with OCD complete rest is mandatory, even with rest not all cases will respond and some (about 20%) will still need surgery. Dogs with OCD also suffer from arthritis as they age.