Rip Little Old Swf

joelle

I have posted in general about my sad experience tonight. I just wanted to remember the grand old thing here too and let him/her have some dignity. :D

I have borrowed this poem from the eulogy section, I hope thats ok I have changed a minimal of words and added (he) as we are unaware of the sex.

The old dog I am talking about deserved a better ending. goodbye beautiful baby, run free and play forever, your pain is no more. :birthday:

The old dog felt the worn and tired muscles relax and the pain dissolve.

She /he drew in a long, soft breath and relaxed a little more as the familiar, loving scent of the people, filled the lungs. Memories of them rushed through the brain and warmed the heart.

"A collage of happy images and tender days."

She/He felt their soft touches against her fur. Their hands sent a tactile message of their gratitude and their love. She/ He felt the warmth atop her/his head and neck and blinked and saw their faces streaked with tears.

"Don't cry for me or feel sad."

She/He heard them as she/he shut the eyes. They said "good dog" , through their pain and sorrow. In her /his mind, the tail wagged to tell them that she / he heard. And understood.

"Good bye, my Hearts."

He/she is standing in a meadow, near a stream. The sky is fiercely blue. She/He hears the song of many birds and smells the growing grass. The legs are strong. The eyes are clear. She/he begins to walk toward a brightly colored bridge, far off on the horizon, but pauses for a moment and looks back.

"Thank you. Until the day we walk together once again."

Turns and wags the thick strong tail and runs. And runs.

Joelle YOU have given this little old dog at last some dignity and that they will be remembered is a great deal

So sorry for your pain, but remember the gift you gave this fellow and that is priceless.

J xox Hugs

I have posted in general about my sad experience tonight. I just wanted to remember the grand old thing here too and let him/her have some dignity. :D

I have borrowed this poem from the eulogy section, I hope thats ok I have changed a minimal of words and added (he) as we are unaware of the sex.

The old dog I am talking about deserved a better ending. goodbye beautiful baby, run free and play forever, your pain is no more. :birthday:

The old dog felt the worn and tired muscles relax and the pain dissolve.

She /he drew in a long, soft breath and relaxed a little more as the familiar, loving scent of the people, filled the lungs. Memories of them rushed through the brain and warmed the heart.

"A collage of happy images and tender days."

She/He felt their soft touches against her fur. Their hands sent a tactile message of their gratitude and their love. She/ He felt the warmth atop her/his head and neck and blinked and saw their faces streaked with tears.

"Don't cry for me or feel sad."

She/He heard them as she/he shut the eyes. They said "good dog" , through their pain and sorrow. In her /his mind, the tail wagged to tell them that she / he heard. And understood.

"Good bye, my Hearts."

He/she is standing in a meadow, near a stream. The sky is fiercely blue. She/He hears the song of many birds and smells the growing grass. The legs are strong. The eyes are clear. She/he begins to walk toward a brightly colored bridge, far off on the horizon, but pauses for a moment and looks back.

"Thank you. Until the day we walk together once again."

Turns and wags the thick strong tail and runs. And runs.

Run free at rainbow bridge Leo, may you be happy, healthy and never feel alone or afraid again lovely. Not sure how life was for you, but know that at the end you were cared for and loved by the angels who sent you on your journey, and released you from the fear and pain you felt in life because you were so special.