Photo Editing - Best Way To Made Muddy Feet White Again!

Hi All,

I want to print a picture of my 'girl' getting her first agility qualification, but in the photo, her feet are muddy :thumbsup: . Has anyone got tips on how best to edit this out? I have both Photoshop and The Gimp, but have never done editing on this level before.

Pic:

blossomransom_0305.jpg

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

Here you go, i used photoshop

someone might be able to do it better than me though

That looks great! How did you do it Heidii? (I have a higher res version on my PC so would like to make the changes on that one and get it printed)

Vehs, she turned THREE :) earlier this year. I keep forgetting that she is all grown up now cause she still acts like the baby of the family LOL. NOT happy with the Havanese claiming that title!

That looks great! How did you do it Heidii? (I have a higher res version on my PC so would like to make the changes on that one and get it printed)

Vehs, she turned THREE :) earlier this year. I keep forgetting that she is all grown up now cause she still acts like the baby of the family LOL. NOT happy with the Havanese claiming that title!

I just used the dodge tool:

didge.jpg

Set Exposure between 15 - 40 depending on how white you want - dont over do it - experiment. Mode set to midtones, use a "fuzzy" brush.

You can also then use the Clone Stamp Tool to copy white hairs from the dog to replace dirty hairs here and there

Vehs, she turned THREE :laugh: earlier this year. I keep forgetting that she is all grown up now cause she still acts like the baby of the family LOL. NOT happy with the Havanese claiming that title!

I just used the dodge tool:

didge.jpg

Set Exposure between 15 - 40 depending on how white you want - dont over do it - experiment. Mode set to midtones, use a "fuzzy" brush.

You can also then use the Clone Stamp Tool to copy white hairs from the dog to replace dirty hairs here and there

Thanks - I'll try that tonight.

• 2 weeks later...