What's The Best Photo, Editing Program

For bog simple stuff, which is all I have the patience for, I love Picasa. Plus the fact that it's a management tool for the photos, and it's free.

No doubt serious enthusiasts would find it too simplistic, but for my purposes, it suits me just fine. :thumbsup:

For bog simple stuff, which is all I have the patience for, I love Picasa. Plus the fact that it's a management tool for the photos, and it's free.

:thumbsup::o another vote for PICASA !!

I store my pics here- crop, and do basic colour adjustment, blemish touch ups and other simple stuff :rofl: It is a fantastic tool for emailing/resizing pics too!

THIS ONE was done 90% with Picasa.

I also have photoshop, and lightroom....... use these infrequently.....only for 'special' photos .

Umm, not too expensive, i'm just a beginner but want to learn a lot. I want a program that will do most of the common stuff

Ihave a copy of CS2 that i can post to you should you like it. it's good if you know what you are doing

I'd suggest starting off with picasa and then moving up as your skill level grows. I started with a free program, moved to paintshop pro and now i use a combination of paintshop pro, photoshop cs3 and lightroom. I'm glad i didn't start with them though - i'd have no idea!

I'd suggest starting off with picasa and then moving up as your skill level grows. I started with a free program, moved to paintshop pro and now i use a combination of paintshop pro, photoshop cs3 and lightroom. I'm glad i didn't start with them though - i'd have no idea!

V similar to what I did :rofl:

I went to TAFE and spent one night each week learning Photoshop and now use CS4 and spent another night each week doing digital photograhpy, where I also learnt to use lightroom.

I'm still learning but at least now I can do a new signature if I want and I edit all the dog photos instead of sending cards to a friend for her to do them.