Anyone To Teach Me The A-frame?

Anyone here that lives on the Gold Coast able to teach me and my dog how to do the A-frame?...I will pay :cry:

I go to an agility club but im not being taugh things as fast as i want and i have a trial coming up!!

Or

Is there anyone around that does equipment hire?

Edited by Heidii

Heidi

A couple of thoughts. I know you're keen to get going, but consider that it's not fair to your dog to enter a trial when the dog isn't pretty darn confident on the equipment.

I'm one of a number of folks who only entered jumping trials for about 6 months, before I started entering agility. (Even then I probably started trialling too soon :cry: )

The trial environment can be pretty challenging - remembering that you'll likely be very nervous, and there's lots of hype - so IMHO it's worth holding off on trials until you and your dog have done lots and lots of preparation.

Thanks for the advice Kavik and Tassie.

My agility instructors think he will have no trouble in the elementary class and even the starters class in both jumping and agilty. I wanted to enter sooner as a "practise" trial as I have a comp coming up end of may that I want to be 100% ready for and think entering elementary will get me prepared on what im in for etc and what needs improvement.

I dont expect him to be 100%...im going to be looking at it as a normal training day.....just in more formal surrounds.

The only thing i have left to do more training on is the A-frame and since I dont have one of these at home its alittle hard.