Oatmeal Conditioner

I would go with a malaseb shampoo, make sure you leave it on for 10-15 mins, then follow with the pyohex conditioner, and leave that on dont rinse (twice a week if possible)- that would me my go for a yeasty skin.

Otherwise i like Aloveen or Resi-soothe :thumbsup:

Hi all,

I've run out of conditioner and was hoping someone could give me some reccs.

What's the diff between Aloveen, Episoothe, Pyohex, Resisoothe...

My bub has a slight skin yeast infection with seasonal allergies.

Thanks!

Hi Im unsure on whats the difference between Aloveen, Episoothe, Pyohex, Resisoothe... but I use Oatmeal shampoo and Conditioner from Saint Francis it does wonders for my girl whos as server atopy like your bub but mine is all year round... I also used Oatmeal and aloe vera shampoo and conditioner from Oakwood just for a change every now and again..... :thumbsup:

Was thinking of getting teh combo packs most places offer.

but her usual conditioning.. wats the diff between aloveen and resi-soothe?

Apart from the fact that Aloveen is by dermcare and resi-soother is by virbac (so just diifrent manufactures), i think the resi-soothe has a higher concentration of colloidial oatmeal in supension (although dont quote me) i have always found resi-soothe a bit more intensive. As far as the oatemeal conditioners go.

Like i said but for a yeast infection on the skin, i owuld go with somthing broad spectrum (like malaseb) and with the antifungal/ anti bactrial properties of the pyohex.

Thanks guys! I'm going to get the malaseb and pyohex until her yeast clears up.

Hi Im unsure on whats the difference between Aloveen, Episoothe, Pyohex, Resisoothe... but I use Oatmeal shampoo and Conditioner from Saint Francis it does wonders for my girl whos as server atopy like your bub but mine is all year round... I also used Oatmeal and aloe vera shampoo and conditioner from Oakwood just for a change every now and again..... :eek:

What's Saint Francis and Oakwood? Do you have a link?

Thanks guys! I'm going to get the malaseb and pyohex until her yeast clears up.
Hi Im unsure on whats the difference between Aloveen, Episoothe, Pyohex, Resisoothe... but I use Oatmeal shampoo and Conditioner from Saint Francis it does wonders for my girl whos as server atopy like your bub but mine is all year round... I also used Oatmeal and aloe vera shampoo and conditioner from Oakwood just for a change every now and again..... :)

What's Saint Francis and Oakwood? Do you have a link?

Im not sure if Saint Francis as a web site, went on google and found this one for you http://dstore.preview.hotshed.com/pets/ST-...ml/1085456.html

And Oak Wood web site is http://www.oakwoodpetcare.com/shop.htm..... :eek:

My personal favourite Shampoo is Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo, which doesn't need a conditioner and is specifically made for itchie dogs.

I have tried many over the years and when I ran out of my first bottle of the EPO I again tried a few different products but none were as good as the EPO.

EPO Shampoo