Sue Hogben Obedience Seminar Adelaide

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: hey I have been excited about the prospect for years but don't get me started on that only taken Dogs SA a little while to get their act together.

Sue is an absolute LEGEND and one of the greatest trainers in Oz (well along with Ptolomy :) ). Without them I would have been screwed and given up long ago with my older BC and without their valued input I wouldn't have my youngest BC so yep I am excited. Looking forward to all three days of both obedience and agility seminars :) .

8 more sleeps until the seminar and counting :) . Bring on next Friday.

ETA. And Ptolomy we might be nice enough to return her to Perth when we have finished with her or I might just get lost on the way to the airport :thumbsup: .

Edited by ness

:laugh: hey I have been excited about the prospect for years but don't get me started on that only taken Dogs SA a little while to get their act together.

Sue is an absolute LEGEND and one of the greatest trainers in Oz (well along with Ptolomy :) ). Without them I would have been screwed and given up long ago with my older BC and without their valued input I wouldn't have my youngest BC so yep I am excited. Looking forward to all three days of both obedience and agility seminars :) .

8 more sleeps until the seminar and counting :) . Bring on next Friday.

ETA. And Ptolomy we might be nice enough to return her to Perth when we have finished with her or I might just get lost on the way to the airport :thumbsup: .

...and there are some extremely handsome and talented dogs in the video. Hmmm wonder who that could be???.

Enjoy the seminar, you'll learn heaps from a great trainer :clap:

Awww caffy do we get to see the gorgeous Alex and Snazzy feature. Caffy is another WA dog training legend who helped me lots :) . Ok all you WA people are the best (don't want to offend anybody as you are all too nice :) ).

Wonder if we can buy a pawographed copy of the video :) .

Edited by ness

My work roster just came out for next week. I usually only work 9-5 but would you believe they have put me on a 3-11pm for next Fri night when the first seminar is on? Lucky my OH works at the same place as me and we can swap shifts so I can work a day shift! Phew!

I'm jealous, :cry: I'm jealous, :cry: I'm jealous :thumbsup:

Hey Caffy - lets hope they don't all rush out and get red dogs :laugh:

Enjoy the weekend - you should ALL get a lot out of it.

Might be a different story if Obama got a toller :cry:

Anyways, Alex is quite happy here & knows when to perform for the camera:)

:cry: Caffy and Ptolomy - actually the question is would Sue promote getting a toller for obedience - I have seen some of their antics in the ring :cry: . Jokers States performance in 2006 was a classic. Think I'll stick with working my BCs and just borrow my friends toller for corrupting and puppy toller cuddles :laugh: .

Ooops forgot Ptolomy GETOVERIT you have lessons with her all the time - you have to share her you know :cry::thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: .

Edited by ness

:laugh: Caffy and Ptolomy - actually the question is would Sue promote getting a toller for obedience - I have seen some of their antics in the ring :cry: . Jokers States performance in 2006 was a classic.

Maybe thats one of the questions you could ask Sue........You could sort of put it like .........

"whats the most frustrating breed of dog you have ever trialled"

:cry:

OR

"what is the most intelligent breed of dog you have ever worked but has pushed all your buttons when you trialled it"

:cry:

OR

"What breed has turned you grey"

:thumbsup:

Edited by Ptolomy

:cry: goodonya - ok will tell her I have a special question (although take pity on Tash who will be the one to ask it :cry: ) that is unless of course we are permitted to ask questions for the obedience seminars :laugh: .

Not long to go now! I am off sick from work today with a sinus infection but i will be there tomorrow night no matter how bad I feel. It starts at 7pm does anyone know what time it will finish?

7 till 10pm wasn't it (thats going from memory though :love: ). Suppose to be 150 there tomorrow night which I think is an outstanding turnout and I am impressed with the response to attendance at all of the seminars. Just wish the weather was slightly more cooperative :love: . Rain rain go away come again after Sunday afternoon :love: . Hopefully the rain god is busy making sure he will be all empty come tomorrow night and especially for the weekend.