Perth Dog Training - Agility

I know a few people go to Agility at Ashfield. I want to start with Banjo and was wondering if you knew who was best to contact about when I can start. Is it off over school holidays? Thanks. :shrug:

That websites old. The email doesn't work :rofl: . I can ring the number on Dogswest. I suppose I could just go down one Friday. I'm not sure if it's on over school holidays though. :D

I went to Cloverdale in Belmont for a while last year, however they do not allow any correction collars which as a result my dog didn't progress so well.

So if your dog doesn't need a correction collar or anything more than a martingale, I would recommend it as a good place to train.

edited spelling.

Edited by kateshep

Yay I'm starting at Perth agility on the 1st of May :) . I'm so excited! I spoke with Midland to. The lady said they haven't really been doing agility this year.

Edited by Tiggy

Hey Boxagirl :rofl: ! I'm sure you could start a week later especially since you've done it before. I rang Tom for the training info. You can PM me for his phone number if you like. :rofl: