They're Here!

leopuppy04

Hey B9 - after much discussion, we've decided Misty has to stay here - she's just too darned cute to send away :laugh:

Polly on the other hand is evil - ripped a hole in my pants this morning :laugh:

PS - Laffi - my mum (the person who thinks life is bliss without dogs!) was about to cry when I told her where Mia was going!!!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey B9 - after much discussion, we've decided Misty has to stay here - she's just too darned cute to send away :laugh:

Polly on the other hand is evil - ripped a hole in my pants this morning :rofl:

PS - Laffi - my mum (the person who thinks life is bliss without dogs!) was about to cry when I told her where Mia was going!!!

awwww maybe you need to give your mum one as well :) , you know, cause you dont want her all upset and missing the pups and all.......... :laugh:

:rofl::)

Aww I feel bad now :rofl: I promise to send her lots of photos :) and she's welcome to come visit anytime :laugh:

LOL B9 - I told her that I wasn't sad coz I'd get to see Mia every day :rofl:... Vicariously of course :laugh:

What were RS and BP's questions?!?!

ETA - oops!

Final show homes haven't been decided yet :). But most will be going to pet homes :laugh:

Edited by leopuppy04

LOL B9 - I told her that I wasn't sad coz I'd get to see Mia every day :)... Vicariously of course :rofl:

What were RS and BP's questions?!?!

ETA - oops!

Final show homes haven't been decided yet :rofl:. But most will be going to pet homes :laugh:

So is Ollie a show potential pup then??? :laugh:

Edit or possibly Piglet too??? Cause you have ruled out Polly, Mia and Panda, and you're keeping Zara!

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

LOL you confuse me FTPO :laugh:

Panda is mismarked - tick for you.

Polly is a pet - pet home for her

Ollie is a pet (hence not show potential) - pet home for him

Piglet, Mia and Zara.... what do you think?!?!?! LOL

nah - haven't decided about piglet yet :laugh:

She's still homeless :rofl:. Panda is a 'maybe' home as the owners I offered her to really wanted a BM :rofl:. Pity as they are a great family so I hope they pull through :laugh:

Haven't spoken to Ollie's potential owners yet!

Piglet - well Ijust can't find the right home for her yet :)

Awwww piglet could come live with me LP - sure Kenzie would love her :rofl: . Might have to divorce my parents though (can you do that :laugh: ).

You know she would be thoroughly spoiled and could play at agility, obedience, tracking and herding :laugh: .

Edited by ness

I want to know how the registered names are going. Are you ready to indulge us with those yet or are you enjoying teasing us too much? :laugh:

I think you've done a great job with your first litter LP. I hope Lacey I mean Zara brings you much joy and success, she is gorgeous.

;) Yaayyyy!!!! I'm so pleased you are keeping Zara, she was my pick, her markings are just so clear and those little eyes are melting.

Good luck with her show career LP, can't wait to see the photos as she grows up and becomes a star. :p

Thanks NC! You beat me to it - I was coming on here to ask for some assistance!

We are going with a Prime theme! I did have a name I liked picked out (Primed N Ready) but being Naive that I am, I didn't realise that there might be a rude connotation to that :p so we scrapped that name quick smart!

So I need 6 names with Prime in them... so far I have....

Prime Time

Prime Obsession

Prime Candidate

Prime suspect

In her Prime

Prime Number

But am open to other suggestions!!!

I didn't want Prime Evil, Prime Target, because I don't want to Jinx the poor thing!!! LOL!

B9 - how long til Mia comes home? ;)

ETA: and how long til Aunty RubyStar gets her first weekly update and photos? :p Are you a dog sports or comformation person?

Edited by RubyStar