They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I quite like Polly and Ollie as show potential puppies, they are both lovely!!! ;)

They are all just gorgeous, goodluck in whoever you choose to keep, I am sure they could all be stars !!! :p

Well you are all correct :rofl:. Lacey will be the girl to stay with us :o.

She will be known as Zara (chosen by my dad)... must be something about the name 'lacey'.... will not use it again ;)

Not to mention it also looks like I have another 'coatless' girl :rofl:

But she is very nicely conformed all things aside so I can't wait to see her in the ring and have some fun with her! :p

I think someone else needs to spill on here too :(

she's getting the ugliest one and the cheekiest one :rofl: :p

I also have to say it's part of the contract that there are a) updated photos on DOL and b) she can't ever take a leave of absence or go AWOL from DOL ;)

she's getting the ugliest one and the cheekiest one :( :p

I also have to say it's part of the contract that there are a) updated photos on DOL and b) she can't ever take a leave of absence or go AWOL from DOL ;)

:rofl::o

You owe me a crate photo for that comment :rofl:

Shes a BM wth NBT :)

Edited by Bailey9

I can't remember if Polly is NBT or not! I shall have to go back through this thread :p So it's either Polly or Misty! PLEASE be Misty!! That way I get to see photos of how that pretty little girl turns out! Polly is a stunner too, don't get me wrong, I just have a massive soft spot for little Misty ;)

And LP - we all knew it was Lacey all along! :o Disappointed she's going by a new name, now! :rofl: