They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo overload time!

2 weeks today and growing fast! they are harder to take photos of now as they keep moving about - guess it only gets harder from here eh?! :)

First attempt was still on the couch, but when puppies thought that couch jumping might be a good game, we quickly moved to the floor :cry:

Eyes and ears are beginning to open, but not fast enough for my impatient soul :cry:

Due to popular demand - some pics :cry: Been a hectic week, so hopefully I'll get more on the weekend!

Getting big!

gettingbig.jpg

the two blue's:

cuddles-1.jpg

Ollie - 2weeks (aka BT male # 1) One of the harder ones to photograph. If he's away from a boob, he is NOT happy!

ollie_wk2.jpg

Lacey - 2 weeks (aka BT girl # 1 ) a real sweetheart and a favourite of mine :rofl:. Great markings and just loves her cuddles. She'll actually creep upto you and rest her head on your lap:

lacey.jpg

Panda - 2 weeks (aka BT girl # 2) she's another sweetie who loves her cuddles. A fave with many:

pandawk21.jpg

Piglet - 2 weeks (aka BT girl # 3) the only 1/2 decent photo I have of her :) She's a little like Ollie - a screamer when things don't go her way

pigletwk3.jpg

Polly - 2 weeks(aka BM girl # 1) another favourite of mine. she wouldn't sit still for me today - so I ended up with this shot, before she started walking towards my camers :wave:

Polly_wk21.jpg

Misty - 2 weeks (aka BM girl # 2 ) she's a sweetie and another favourite of my mum :rofl:

mistywk2.jpg

ETA :( can't even get their ages right :rofl:

Edited by leopuppy04

Guest rhapsodical78

Gorgeous pups. Do any of them have homes lined up? Can't wait until they open their eyes. Is there anyway to know if thry have bi-colours eyes?

Gorgeous pups. Do any of them have homes lined up? Can't wait until they open their eyes. Is there anyway to know if thry have bi-colours eyes?

We have about 4 serious homes lined up, but nobody knows (including me!) which puppy will be theirs yet, as I won't make those decisions till they are older :o. We won't know until they are older what colour their eyes will be :love:

Gorgeous puppies LP, I'm with your mum, I'm a Misty fan. :love:

LOL - join the queue A2G - it's getting loooong :love:!

Yes

They are ALL coming home with me!! :laugh: :laugh:

I wish...