They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: That would depend if she has an ear fetish or not.

For some reason I find pups always seem to go for labrador ears......or maybe its just my pups..... :laugh:

That's cause Lab pups have the silkiest, velvetiest, softest ears in the world. Bronte was having a go at some at puppy school last night.

Please excuse made up words.

5 weeks old yesterday and starting to develop their own characters now! Cheeky too!

We started clicker training last night - trying to teach them the idea that click = food... seemed to be going well although I think I'm training vicious killer dogs because in their mind click = BITE HARD TO GET FOOD!!! :thumbsup:

They have officially moved outside now - out in the puppy wonderland during the day, then up on the deck during the night. Each pup comes inside one by one for some cuddles and play time... a great way to find out abou their temperaments.

Puppies were introduced to some 'scary sounds' last night - sounded like a war zone in our place :) I played the CD while they ate dinner.... Kinta was more curious than the puppies :):):o

So, because of all the fun we were having, I haven't taken their weekly mug shots yet :thumbsup:. Be patient, I'll be sure to get some soon :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! They can't learn enough about life experiences to start off with I think :thumbsup:

I just hope they make their new owners proud... coz I'm gonna miss the furries when they go (though not the cleaning up!)

:laugh: First Time Puppy Owner How did you get my Cat Zoe LOL

Kiri007.jpg

:eek: ................ :rofl::cheer::cheer:

Zoe looks as startled as you sound :eek: Actually you would be surprise how many look a likes to Zoe there are! In total there are three other Golden Retriever owners on DOL that have either a Birman or Ragdoll and all are Blue Points - now that is really scary! ;) :eek::eek:

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner