They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what they all say thelinks :laugh:

LOL Miss Monaro - Piglet is super dooper cheeky - you can have her :laugh:. I'm always running after her and grabbing her out of areas she SHOULDN"T be going :laugh:

AS for Misty - B9 - who can refuse that face :laugh:. So no fighting girlies :rolleyes:

Edited by leopuppy04

hey thelinks you are really and truly sucked in now aren't you :laugh:

Laffi - they will be monsters by the time you come!

The pups are around 2kgs now so 1kg heavier than last week.... must be resting on a good paddock :rolleyes:

I think it's more coz it's close ups now :laugh:

:laugh: They've DOUBLED in size in a week! Man, they are growing fast! They're just sooooo cute :laugh:

Misty is like: I'm pretty darn cute, I'm not going to just anyone you know!!!

That's why she's coming to ME! :love:

But I want her :laugh: You've already got 2 dogs... now you're just being greedy :laugh: :rolleyes:

Yeah, but, but.... I don't have an Aussie! :laugh: yet :love: Come to your new mummy, Misty!! :laugh:

Misty is like: I'm pretty darn cute, I'm not going to just anyone you know!!!

That's why she's coming to ME! :)

But I want her :laugh: You've already got 2 dogs... now you're just being greedy :love: :rolleyes:

Yeah, but, but.... I don't have an Aussie! :love: yet ;) Come to your new mummy, Misty!! :laugh:

But I don't have an Aussie either :laugh: and you see... my house is half way between yours and LP's... so it's only fair, and then you can both visit her :eek::laugh:

Edited by Bailey9

They are all beautiful! I don't know if I could choose. :rolleyes:

I was wondering about Panda. Does the breed standard call for basically symmetrical markings? If so does this mean Panda will be going to a pet home?

They are all beautiful! I don't know if I could choose. :thumbsup:

I was wondering about Panda. Does the breed standard call for basically symmetrical markings? If so does this mean Panda will be going to a pet home?

It's not so much the symmetry (you can have split faces etc where they are black on one half of their face and white on the other) but more in terms of limitations in the amount of colour etc. We have pretty strict requirements in terms of the white colouring because coupled with the merle gene this can cause a lot of 'excess' white on dogs which can cause health problems (eg: deafness). So "Panda" is a mismark due to the excess white on her face :).

Does that make sense?!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pics. I am VERY pleased with my "Prime" litter :thumbsup:. As yet, I have not got a stand out puppy in terms of temperament or structure. I think it's a very even litter and am thrilled with their temperaments. Of course, this all depends on what the Boss thinks, and I am extremely biased :party:

It's not so much the symmetry (you can have split faces etc where they are black on one half of their face and white on the other) but more in terms of limitations in the amount of colour etc. We have pretty strict requirements in terms of the white colouring because coupled with the merle gene this can cause a lot of 'excess' white on dogs which can cause health problems (eg: deafness). So "Panda" is a mismark due to the excess white on her face :).

Does that make sense?!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pics. I am VERY pleased with my "Prime" litter :thumbsup:. As yet, I have not got a stand out puppy in terms of temperament or structure. I think it's a very even litter and am thrilled with their temperaments. Of course, this all depends on what the Boss thinks, and I am extremely biased :thumbsup:

Thanks leopuppy! This does indeed make sense. :wave: Your litter is indeed gorgeous and if I was you I would probably want to keep them all! :party:

As yet, I have not got a stand out puppy

Misty :wave: See I chose to block out the rest of that sentence :thumbsup: But I'm sure she's perfect!!

So I'm guessing the amount of white on her face is allowed? I think that's a big reason why I think she's so pretty, all that white on her face :party: I'm going to be very distraught if whoever she goes to does not keep us updated with photos of her progress! I am extremely interested to see how she turns out, as she may have swayed me over to the Aussie side :thumbsup:

i am pretty sure the area around the eye MUST be coloured. If the area around the eye is all white then its a missmark.

I could be wrong too; as I am not a breeder. But if you look at my sig; both my aussie have colour around their eyes, and are Main Reg.

i am pretty sure the area around the eye MUST be coloured. If the area around the eye is all white then its a missmark.

I could be wrong too; as I am not a breeder. But if you look at my sig; both my aussie have colour around their eyes, and are Main Reg.

Yes, you must have pigmentation at the very least around the eyes, but you also can't have the majority of the face/ head white. Therefore Misty is probably your 'maximum' white allowed in terms of face and body.

White must not go past the shoulder/ withers, nor can you have white body splashes on the coat etc,etc.

Edited by leopuppy04

They are sooooooooooooo beautiful Amanda!!! :rolleyes: ...its going to be soooo hard to choose....you know im looking for an aussie pup right. :wink: Doesnt look like your going to have trouble selling them at all....maybe we should start bidding, put them on ebay even, LOL, JOKES!! :thumbsup: