Fortekor 20 Free If You Want Them

Tali

Hi all

We have just lost our old Keeshond at almost 14 to a combination of pancreatitis and renal failure. I'll work through that later on a different thread, but i am coping my being very officious at the moment.

About a month ago we bought a box of Fortekor 20 tablets for her, which were quite expensive. The half tablet is suitable for dogs 21 - 40 kg, while a whole tablet is for dogs 41 - 80 kg. They were about $140 for the box, and we've only used about 1/4 of the pack.

If anyone is currently using these for a dog and would like the remaining tablets, I'm happy to post them to you for free. I know how expensive it can be to cope with this kind of illness. Please send me a pm with your address and details if they would be of use to you.

These are only for dogs with a particular problem. If your dog is already on these I'm happy to send them to you.

Hi again all

just letting you know the Fortekor has been spoken for by a Dog rescue group. That helps me cope with the grief a bit, so I appreciate the replies I've received.