April Photo Challenge

lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

back to the park again :laugh: ... I've pretty much written April off - but I do have next week off work, I may have a come-back left in me?

and I'm going through a major black & white phase ... it developed quite slowly but seems to have taken over ... well, not entirely, but I feel the need to edit a least a couple to b&w out of a photoshoot :laugh:

3450088774_8e8db72bde.jpg

3450087228_9b09d6c679.jpg

and because I haven't posted much ... we found a tennis ball :love:

3450084398_2aebb4896d.jpg3449269405_b8a6e7511a.jpg

3450083630_e4d63d70c8.jpg

3450085782_84f0d3133a.jpg

:)

Great shots everyone, Bindi, your beach shot is so sureal, love the boats on the water and the bisiness of the beach, it has a real fantasy feel to it!!

TN, so much study makes me tired just thinking about it, I laughed when I seen your medicine photo.

CM,I love your guys, looks liek they were having fun, I really like the ones of happy happy Chester!!

Bumma PC, Ill miss the daily dose of Darcy!!

Today is the first day I havent taken my doggy diary shot, but I have taken lots and lots of photos, I have been at a wedding!!

Edited by tlc

Love ASD, the sunsets are groovy and I loooovvvvve passionfruits!!

I think the idea of the daily picture is a real challenge, it makes me think I must pic up the camera and even if it is only a snap shot I feel good that I have challenged myself, Ive only had one slack day and that was yesterday because of the wedding, ti was out of town and I was gone from home for 11 hours, so just no time!! But today straight back into it. Or have I misunderstood do you mean still do a daily picture but make the challenge a different one each week, so that people like me that are ony posting dog pics arent so boring....LOL

I'm thinking that we might take a break from the challenges in May and let everyone recharge their batteries then come back all shiney and new in June.

How does this sound?

May sounds like a good time to have a break, especially since im going away for half of may!! :hug:

Not my usual 4 shot for today, just a couple of snaps of my boys as we recieved a lovely parcel today from a wonderful friend and it was jackets.

IMG_3592-1.jpg

IMG_3615-1.jpg

IMG_3623-1.jpg

the other part comes off and undernieth is a fleecy top, Love the look on Tullys face in this one!!

IMG_3601-1.jpg