April Photo Challenge

lea

I'm also sorry for not posting much - I've been pretty unwell since getting back and haven't been able to get out to take some shots. Am also feeling a bit uninspired. I did get this one yesterday though, I really like it-

IMG_52622.jpg

ETA: Tlc, love your shots from today, especially Relaxed and Old Man and the Sea...I can really see you improving.

Edited by iltby

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks so much, sorry to hear your unwell, and I know what it is like to not feel inspired. I never mentioned you in my above post cause I wasnt sure you had started with this months challenge as you had been away, but I really miss seeing a daily dose of your pictures, one of the challenges I think it may have been January, I looked forward to your pictures so much, they were always awe inspiring and so good, you certainly have a talent. Thakns for your nice comments, I am feeling a bit better about my new lense now that I have combatted the over exposure problem, todays shots I was pleased with considering it was a very over cast day and the weather on our walk was aweful and the lense kept fogging up due to all the sea mist, so the pictures are heavily edited as some were so almost foggy but other werent it was wierd. anyway, look forward to some more from you if your feeling up to it, Is that pic you posted your cat, she is very similar to my girl although looks so much younger. My girl Holly is 17!!

Tlc, that skipping photo is such a beautiful, well captured picture. You got all of them in the air :)

the old man and the sea photo is gorgeous, look at the wind in his hair(fur/ears) :)

Thankyou for your kind words. :)

Iltby, hope you are feeling better soon. Love that photo too, it has a calmness about it. :thumbsup:

tlc - love the playful "skipping" shot for today :) ... and "old man and the sea" is cool too :p

i loved skipping as well, its divine

I have lost my mojo this month, ill join in again next month

Thanks so much, sorry to hear your unwell, and I know what it is like to not feel inspired. I never mentioned you in my above post cause I wasnt sure you had started with this months challenge as you had been away, but I really miss seeing a daily dose of your pictures, one of the challenges I think it may have been January, I looked forward to your pictures so much, they were always awe inspiring and so good, you certainly have a talent. Thakns for your nice comments, I am feeling a bit better about my new lense now that I have combatted the over exposure problem, todays shots I was pleased with considering it was a very over cast day and the weather on our walk was aweful and the lense kept fogging up due to all the sea mist, so the pictures are heavily edited as some were so almost foggy but other werent it was wierd. anyway, look forward to some more from you if your feeling up to it, Is that pic you posted your cat, she is very similar to my girl although looks so much younger. My girl Holly is 17!!

Thanks very much, I really appreciate that :love: Good to hear you're adjusting to your new lens.

Yeah, that's Misty, our 14 year old boy :cry: He's doing well for his age.

Tlc, that skipping photo is such a beautiful, well captured picture. You got all of them in the air :p

the old man and the sea photo is gorgeous, look at the wind in his hair(fur/ears) :)

Thankyou for your kind words. :love:

Iltby, hope you are feeling better soon. Love that photo too, it has a calmness about it. :)

Thanks very much BB. Yes, I really like it, I called it Watching the World Go By.

Half the reason i haven't been posting is im realy flat out with dog shows and the royal this month.

back and forth from Sydney to go to dog show madness.

This is Jill our newest import.

3415179151_fc34f449c9_o.jpg

Iltby, your kitty definatley doesnt look 14, it must be grey cats, everyone says my old girl Holly (17 ) doesnt look her age at all.

Here are mine for today, just a couple of snaps,

"Tennis anyone"

IMG_3462-1.jpg

"Laughing"

IMG_3458-1.jpg

Finally got a chance to get the photos off my camera. They've been real rush jobs - I'm finding it difficult to find the time, but I refuse to fail my Project 365... The quality just sucks more than usual!

'A Month of Medicine'

The Essentials of Any Med Student

3451360949_ccfb49daae.jpg

Tools of the Trade

3451361579_e34ec9a7e1.jpg

My Medicine

3452179506_8d5f311b36.jpg

Leopup, I love your pups :laugh:

TN, you do have a lot of study, don't you? :)

lea and tlc, great photos :love:

ASD, beautiful flowers.

Bindi, I like the way you added the seagull :laugh:

I haven't taken many photos this week, been too busy, but I'll try and catch up next week :)