Behaviourists Reccomendations

Hello all, I've been asked to get some reccomendations for a friend of mine having issues with her boof when he's on lead.

If anyone has contact info to share or has had possitive experiences with overcoming fear agression please share :cry:

EFS

Edited by Kissindra

It's a bit of a hike but I recommend Jane Harper from Dogs on Track.

From about six months Baci started to show signs of being anti-social and we went through many forms of training and behaviourists to try to help her and failed. She was then attacked by another dog which furthered her fear aggression. We went to see Jane after being recommended her and Baci has come along really well. It really helps that Jane has a completely non-reactive dog to bring along to training and we are now able to walk right beside dogs without any nipping.

We are now hoping to return to classes and in time Lure Coursing. That is if I can catch my rat bag!

It's a bit of a hike but I recommend Jane Harper from Dogs on Track.

From about six months Baci started to show signs of being anti-social and we went through many forms of training and behaviourists to try to help her and failed. She was then attacked by another dog which furthered her fear aggression. We went to see Jane after being recommended her and Baci has come along really well. It really helps that Jane has a completely non-reactive dog to bring along to training and we are now able to walk right beside dogs without any nipping.

We are now hoping to return to classes and in time Lure Coursing. That is if I can catch my rat bag!

:cry:

So good to hear Baci is progressing, I might see you at Lure coursing, I've just started with Boo :cry: