Clicker Seminar

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sweat the dogs being naughty, you want to give the trainer a few challenges don't you?

Besides, like most dog trainers what we consider badly behaved is usually positively angelic next to really poorly behaved dogs.

Just a shame I didn't get in quick enough with dog places for you all to see one my Salukis extending the middle claw at me. I'm sure in comparison your guys are models of working decorum :p

Just a shame I didn't get in quick enough with dog places for you all to see one my Salukis extending the middle claw at me. I'm sure in comparison your guys are models of working decorum :laugh:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... nup. .... but thanks for trying to make me feel better :thumbsup:.

I dont think Uta knows what she has gotten herself in to. How is she going to get a word in with oonga and Erny at the same seminar :thumbsup:

Oi !!! I missed this one!!!

I don't talk much. Much.

ETA: It's Oonga that does all the talking. Shush up, Oonga, I say!

Edited by Erny

Good!! Someone else I can hide Mandela behind!! :laugh:

I'm not so sure I'm going to have that much opportunity to *click* :rofl:

:( you're gonna hide Little (Big) Man behind midget Molly? :eek:

Between Molly, Maia and Diesel, I think we have a fair small chance of being inconspicuous. And I might come in disguise so no one knows me. Mandela is being such a 'thinks he knows it all obnoxious push your buttons (whether you're a dog or a human) teenager' at the moment :thumbsup:. No-one's gonna believe he is capable of great moments of lucidity :o.

Edited by Erny

OI!!! Jonesy I hardly ever talk!!! I listen mostly!!! :laugh:

I wouldn't worry about Uta she is a strong woman and can certainly hold her own :eek:

Erny you think you can disguise Mandela??

Well you won't be able to disguise his teenage behaviour :rofl::thumbsup:

Whadayamean? I've always loved Maia !!!

Mandala is so strong and his version of "gentle" includes a head butt to the chin, or a body-slam in full flight. I'm working on both. The second one takes a bit of courage mustering, but so far I have managed to bluff him :laugh:. I should have named him "Crash and Bash". :rofl:

But daresn't you even hint at stepping on his toe. :thumbsup:

oh i didn't mean you didn't always love Maia but because you actually really got to know her during summer school she grew on you :thumbsup:

Like you got to do a bit of work with her and get a real feel for her :rofl:

Mandela sounds like a character and don't worry Rottys come with built in helmets so I used to the crash bang :laugh:

I am really looking forward to having a play with him on the weekend!!!! I will stay right away from his toes :eek:

oh and I forgot to say that in some way you did have a hand with helping us get the BH,

some of the stuff you passed on to us did sink in, so you wouldn't be fibbing as such :o

I was wondering if anyone has received a receipt or confirmation?

Receipts will be available on the day, I'm informed. I didn't receive a confirmation, but I have communicated a couple of times for other reasons so I know that my place at the seminar has been acknowledged.