• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes LL I could

its 2/3 May

Bookings Theresa Brook 03 53487735

[email protected]

Thanks, left Theresa a telephone message. Been having fun with a young labrador for the last 48 hours, who has been "trained?!!" using compulsion methods. My word, has she turned around with quick well timed positive reinforcements.

I will very much enjoy this, I'm sure :). My dog hasn't been well of late and have had to put drive training on hold for the time being, but gathering the info so I can use it when we can return to drive training will be excellent.

Sorry to hear Mandela has not been well :) ;)

Give him a big hug from me and a healing kiss from his friend Maia :)

Hugs to you as well! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :D

Thanks Oonga. I'll pass on all of those to him from Maia and yourself.

It pips me right off - not only because naturally no-one likes to see their dogs unwell, but also because it has abruptly halted our training momentum. I'm patiently waiting a stool sample so I can get it up to the Vets. Can you send him some "poop giving" vibes please? He's being a bit slow off the mark in this regard. ;)

:) :) Hey maybe email the secretary to see if Uta can teach you to train Mandela to poop on command with the clicker :D ;)

*poop* *click* *poop* * click* :)

Good luck with the tests and results!!!

No - I emailed her last week as soon as this thread came up and have heard nothing back as yet.

ETA: However, all that it seems a long time, it was only last Friday and today is only Tuesday morning. So I presume we should hear soon.

Edited by Erny

Anyone had any responses from Theresa ?

She rang me at 8am this morning. She made mention she had gone away for the weekend, and again on Monday. Sending Email booking sheet this evening when she catches up.

Edited: Spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lablover

Me and Barkly are booked in!

For all those DOLers who are attending..

Please accept my sincere apologies for any offence I've caused during my time here, I'm much nicer in real life :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by Luke W

Theresa emailed me in response to my email. Since then, I've sent my cheque and assume I'm booked in. Cheque only sent a couple of days ago, so expect booking confirmation will be sent to me in due course :laugh:.

LukeW ..... I don't know if you've caused me any offence at any stage. But I tend to 'move on' and forget about things via the posts, unless it has been quite a personal affront and insult.

See you there :rofl:.

Edited by Erny

Good on you guys will be good to see you there :drink:

Erny I am hoping Mandela will be well enough to go, I would really love to see him again its been a few months now... ADT Christmas party :champagne:

Luke I look forward to meeting you and Barkly as well :rofl: Hope you will bring all your clicker gadgets :)

Please accept my sincere apologies for any offence I've caused during my time here, I'm much nicer in real life

Keep up the apologies and the Malinois will not need to be released :laugh: :laugh:

woohoo I am SO going to this - another one for the Melb brigade

awww we could all wear, like, matching tshirts or something :(

hmmm maybe I should take Diesel ...

Edited by Nekhbet