I Made A Light Tent

Vickie

Here is the link I followed:

http://digital-photography-school.com/how-...sive-light-tent

Mine is a bit cruder the the one in the link as I am careless & impatient :rolleyes: but it seems to be working. I think I will have a go at making one a bit bigger when I get a bigger box.

I also need something a bit better for my backing so will get something when I am next at the shops.

I am dabbling in stock photography. I hardly ever take stock oriented images, so need something to control lighting and allow isolations. I'm finding the high standards needed to get images accepted is putting me on a whole new learning curve.

:) not many that I'm not embarrassed to show :laugh: .

Here is one I took this morning of a spinning top. I still have a long way to go...but better than I cold have done without my homemade contraption.

3369563422_a11c49bc90.jpg

:D not many that I'm not embarrassed to show :laugh: .

Here is one I took this morning of a spinning top. I still have a long way to go...but better than I cold have done without my homemade contraption.

Not too bad!!

Shiny things are hard!

Edited by Luke W

....Here is one I took this morning ...

Sweet work. I'll have to get my a into gear with mine (along with the scooter). I was given a store-bought light tent and reflectors, the reasonably cheap Hong Kong ones off e-bay. Good intentions but haven't much used them. And I hadn't even thought of stock - more small product and industrial.

Thanks, I guess I could fix it up with PS...but the aim is to not have to do that.

Here is another attempt, I think it's a bit better technically but I like the other one better conceptually

3369373371_2794ae3249.jpg

Edited by Vickie

Just 2 light sources, it's all I have. They are 150W globes on adjustable stands.

well, I should say all I had. I now have one :) after Shine knocked one of the stands over this morning & smashed the globe :thumbsup: ). I am going to try to buy a couple more this week.