• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LL, love the pic, you look thrilled!!!

LP, well done on Leo and Kinta! Awesome work for both of them :clap:

Seita, 196, well done!

Well we had the Flyball Nats and Mollys team won their division, didnt lose a race the whole 2 days, so very proud, and then last weekend we had Euroa flyball comp, where Ed debuted and got his first flyball title, FD, he did really well, and I'm extremely proud of both of them.

" I LOVE reading about everyone successes in the trial ring and at home so please post away!!"

OK I will, because at Gisborne Trials yesterday Beckie and I got another pass in UDX. She

did good work and was very happy to do it. I was rapt because we had one or two little problems

which I've been working on.

She's 10 nearly 11, but is working better and better. I must be doing something right!

From Luvsablue and Beckie the Blue Dog.

" I LOVE reading about everyone successes in the trial ring and at home so please post away!!"

OK I will, because at Gisborne Trials yesterday Beckie and I got another pass in UDX. She

did good work and was very happy to do it. I was rapt because we had one or two little problems

which I've been working on.

She's 10 nearly 11, but is working better and better. I must be doing something right!

From Luvsablue and Beckie the Blue Dog.

Woo Hoo - I just saw your post to the oz obedience list. Any pass in UDX is a terrific effort - well done :laugh:

I would love to hear about the problems you have had and how you have worked through them :laugh:

The problems were caused by me. I was practising the positions in motion too much and rewarding them often. She started stopping whenever she thought the judge was going to call one especially the stand. I started stooping over so I could look down at her and you can imagine how awful it was. A friend pointed out my terrible posture which I corrected: this was half the battle. The other half was realising that by ignoring her heelwork except the 3 positions in motion was making her lose interest in the whole exercise, and so only seeing the p i ms as important. I started back on praising and rewarding all parts of the heelwork and only doing the 3 pos in motion once unless she made an error. She's not looking for them now but has gone back to paying attention to my signals and verbals. And I'm doing more random rewards in the heeling so she's watching me hoping to cash in on whatever's on offer.But this is probably in the wrong topic, it's more training than bragging, sorry.

Luvsablue

Victoria

Very happy to say that last night River got his JDX title on a pretty warm night too :D He even managed to run faster than my sister's BC which doesn't happen very often!! (nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry :))

Scary thought that we're now in masters jumping :mad

Very happy to say that last night River got his JDX title on a pretty warm night too :D He even managed to run faster than my sister's BC which doesn't happen very often!! (nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry :mad)

Scary thought that we're now in masters jumping :o

Woo Hoo top effort Rivsky :) and go the little red dogs.

Masters will be like a walk in the park :rofl::rofl: Good luck

Woo hoo brag time! ;)

:laugh: Just got back from Hobart Canine Obedience Trial with 2 first place passes of 193/200 and 191/200, 2 highest heel off lead and a C.D title! A very fine effort from my boy :rofl:

I'm a little bit excited :rofl:

I think that is abit of understatment Brigidstarr :drink: ........I saw your big grin :rofl:

It's a great feeling ;)

Now for open :cheer:

A huge congratulations Rivsky and River and also to your sister :D good luck for the next trial and yummy cakes for thursday yum yum :(:laugh:

Don't worry won't forget the cakes on Thursay :wave: What about your big brags Xena98 :thumbsup:

Congratulations to brigidstarr on your CD title too what fantastic scores as well!