2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you got it on video, LP!! What a great score!

;)

thanks everyone! I uhh... didn't tape it coz I figured she was going to make a royal mess of it so didn't even bother teeing anyone up to video ;)

Now I'm annoyed I didn't!!! :( :p

TSD - how are you feeling now?! hope you feel better :angel:. :cry: nothing was said about your absence :D

Edited by leopuppy04

Bugger LP but its always the way about the videoing. The round I got closest to passing UD with Ness I don't have on video either as my usual taping person was in the other ring with her dog :( . Ah well congratulations and can I send Kenzie over for some training - she needs to learn to stop crabbing :cry: .

:love: - that's our first pass seita :rofl:

She has a couple of CCD passes before going on to CD, and we've only done a handful of those (and failed on minor things :laugh:)

Well it sounds like she won't take very long to finish that title off!!

OMG TN - I love the new siggy - is Jedi doing a trick or was that a random?! I LOVE it! Your two have the best tricks!

I kinda miss the old siggy though :laugh::rofl:

Thanks... Yeah Jedi was doing 'beg'... He has a new trick - "How does Ahsoka beg?" (she sticks both paws straight up in the air... he was trying to do that :love:)

I thought I should update the siggy - they looked so young!!!!!!

Leo and Kinta have great tricks too!!!! I love the beer retrieve :rofl:

Well she pulled it all together and we walked away with a tidy score of 198 and FIRST in the ring. To say I am proud would be an understatement! FINALLY my girl was able to prove what she is capable of :o

To top it all off - we also walked away with highest in trial!!!!!

OMG! How awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :D :(:whip: :p :heart:

Congratulations to LP and Seita. What awesome scores :thumbsup: that 200 is around the corner.

what a weekend my little baby Gabby got another 3 legs of her master jumping making it 4 on the trot and got her last leg of gambler excellent to get her title. She got that 5 on the trot as well so proud of her :D