2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first brag (hopefully not my last) for the year, is my baby aussie boy gained his TD title at the weekend to add to his HT :) . he now gets a nice break and wait through to next season while he grows up a bit more. And i am now as he approaches his first birthday wondering were my sweet little puppy went, and this high jumping boofhead came from. :thumbsup:

Dova

There is a mock trial held at Gepps Cross. You can use food correct or what ever very useful to do. It should be in you canine journal

Thanks xena, saw it in there & thought I might go, I'll be checking to see what trilas are coming up as well. Are you going to Gepps Cross, might see you there?

Dova

There is a mock trial held at Gepps Cross. You can use food correct or what ever very useful to do. It should be in you canine journal

Thanks xena, saw it in there & thought I might go, I'll be checking to see what trilas are coming up as well. Are you going to Gepps Cross, might see you there?

yep Dova I will be there with Gabby got to sort out a few problems

:) Xena - hopefully she replicates the trialling issues in the mock trial ring for you. I should probably come and do both of mine but we will see how I feel and if I manage to train between now and then.

My first brag (hopefully not my last) for the year, is my baby aussie boy gained his TD title at the weekend to add to his HT :) . he now gets a nice break and wait through to next season while he grows up a bit more. And i am now as he approaches his first birthday wondering were my sweet little puppy went, and this high jumping boofhead came from. :laugh:

Wow! That's an awesome result for such a young dog! Congratulations :thumbsup:

:) Xena - hopefully she replicates the trialling issues in the mock trial ring for you. I should probably come and do both of mine but we will see how I feel and if I manage to train between now and then.

Well I have managed to catch her standing at training as she did it and since than she has been fine so I dont know if its fixed at the moment and it'll come back with vengence at a trial or not :thumbsup:

Not many trials coming up to test that theory mind you. Trials in anything seem to be a bit thin on the ground over the next 2 months. I think Kenzie has finally worked out how to use her back end on her left about/left turns as I was messing around on the front pathway earlier today and she was doing some very nice pivots.

Should really do something about a SFE though :) . Well at least I now have a stand stay while I throw food around, toys around and she will let me do a SFE. Now to recruit some assistants.

Edited by ness

Congratulations to everyone including Spotted Devil and Ziggy.

(PS SD, Yo won again last weekend. Another trial this weekend..........then finally HOME)

Go Yo! If the police will co-operate with my gun licence I was going to enter under you in August. :laugh:

Enter. Someone can "shoot blanks" for you.

Well, just to prove it wasn’t a fluke Ziggy has done it again......95/100 and FIRST PLACE!

I only just caught up on this thread again, but wow - double congratulations TSD!!!!! Go Ziggy!!!!!!

You are such an inspiration!!!! :p

Enter. Someone can "shoot blanks" for you.

Awesome :) licence might be thru by then but I will enter anyway. I came up to Ancona to watch Novice on Sunday, saw ya in your truck but I had to leave at lunch...and you All Age guys had all moved on by that stage. :laugh:

Quick brag from me - Minty got her endurance title at the Dally Club trial today and did it easy as pie :shrug:

Her heart rate started at 124 and dropped to 96 after the first leg, which is where it stayed. Temp also dropped slightly. All she wanted to do when we fiinished is play rope :whip: not tired at all.

I did ok too :rofl:

It was a perfect day - clear and cool and only clouded over towards the end.

Big :laugh: to the Dalmatian Club for the organisation, it ran like a dream and was great fun.

:rofl::rofl: Go Minty!! :) ;) And well done H, glad it was such a good day for it.

You gotta love nutty agility dogs - while you're on your feet they just keep on going! :clap:

Congratulations superminty :thumbsup: I think YOU should get ET after your name after all that :clap:

I agree, I think you both deserve the ET title :):rofl:

See you next Saturday??? :(

:rofl::rofl: Go Minty!! :laugh::laugh: And well done H, glad it was such a good day for it.

You gotta love nutty agility dogs - while you're on your feet they just keep on going! :cheer:

Congratulations superminty :mad I think YOU should get ET after your name after all that :cheer:

I agree, I think you both deserve the ET title :laugh::laugh:

See you next Saturday??? :)

Yep, we'll be there on Sat, apparently fitter than ever :laugh:

Thanks all for your congrats - and I agree re:me getting an ET title too, I mean, I was the one who had to get fit after all :rofl: no fair that the dog gets all the glory :)

:rofl::rofl: Go Minty!! :laugh::laugh: And well done H, glad it was such a good day for it.

You gotta love nutty agility dogs - while you're on your feet they just keep on going! :cheer:

Congratulations superminty :mad I think YOU should get ET after your name after all that :cheer:

I agree, I think you both deserve the ET title :laugh::laugh:

See you next Saturday??? :)

Yep, we'll be there on Sat, apparently fitter than ever :laugh:

Thanks all for your congrats - and I agree re:me getting an ET title too, I mean, I was the one who had to get fit after all :) no fair that the dog gets all the glory :)

I'm impressed that you can sit down to write the above the day after doing 20 km on a bike at slow speed. :rofl:

In the double header trial yesterday little Miss I can't work away from you, Beans managed two clear open jumping rounds for her title :thumbsup:

There is now a light at the end of her agility career (and its not a train!)