Photoshop And Digital Photography Course

Joan of Arc

I just had to shar my small successes. I enrolled in TAFE two nights a week for this semester, one night is for Photoshop and the other is for Digital Photography and LIghtroom.

Having an absolute ball and learning heaps about both. Never considered myself to good with a camera unless it was a point and go variety but took some good 'depth of field' shots tonight (at the local cemetary) and then back to TAFE to touch them up in Lightroom.

With the shoot tonight, was this a group visit or alone? Tonight as in evening/daylight, or later. If I was wandering around among the headstones alone at night I'd feel edgey, how silly is that. Let's see a couple of the shots, sounds interesting.

With the shoot tonight, was this a group visit or alone? Tonight as in evening/daylight, or later. If I was wandering around among the headstones alone at night I'd feel edgey, how silly is that. Let's see a couple of the shots, sounds interesting.

Oh yeah well it was a group shoot but when he first suggested it he said "right next week we'll meet at the Pioneer Cemetary at 6:00pm" I went :D "what in the dark :p :laugh:

But we were there about an hour, it was light until after we returned to TAFE. I didnt take my thumb drive with me last night but will certainly post some next week.

Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

I forget to comment on the price of Photoshop CS4 Think I'll have to take out a second mortgage on the house to buy that and LIghtroom

Edited by mercedes

• 3 weeks later...