I Think I Have A Problem......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, sorry if it is a dumb question but I had to ask, what is CR?

Clean Run :) Welcome to the dark side :thumbsup:

Should have known LOL.. The last dog thing I purchased on the net was from them - OMG, it is contagious :laugh:

There should be a health warning with this post

Edited by helen

My name is Gayle and I have a lead and collar addiction. And obsession. They have to match and each dog has to have their OWN set for various occasions. They absolutely cannot share and there can be no hand-me-downs. Boy dogs cannot be dressed in pink, even accidentally.

Leopuppy and I occasionally hold support group meetings in the Knowles gazebo at various dog shows. Anyone else with a similar addiction is welcome to join us (so long as they let us know first of any specials they come across!)

Leopuppy is the only person on earth that I know who shares by obsession and understands the importance of having a tack room for collars and leads.

My name is Gayle and I have a lead and collar addiction. And obsession. They have to match and each dog has to have their OWN set for various occasions. They absolutely cannot share and there can be no hand-me-downs. Boy dogs cannot be dressed in pink, even accidentally.

Leopuppy and I occasionally hold support group meetings in the Knowles gazebo at various dog shows. Anyone else with a similar addiction is welcome to join us (so long as they let us know first of any specials they come across!)

Leopuppy is the only person on earth that I know who shares by obsession and understands the importance of having a tack room for collars and leads.

If I show you and Leopuppy my i-squeaks will you show me your collar and leads?

I have so many spare collar and lead sets, some brand new with tags!

Collars and leads must match each other (or at least a solid colour lead that matches the colour in the patterned collar).

I like my girls in matching sets to each other, but of a different colour to each other as they need their own personality!

I need a new set, as they've had their current set since before Christmas!! :)

P.S. Ptolomy, it's not your i-squeaks we wanna see, we still wanna see your toller coloured trialling pants ;)

Edited by RubyStar

My name is Ness and I am going to personally have to murder laffi and leopuppy - really enough is enough and I better put a stop to it quick smart :) .

You would still go to *that* site, it wouldn't matter. Then because laffi and leopuppy weren't here to support your addiction, you would turn to me to try and put me into bankruptcy. ;)

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? ;)

Hey, I accidently ordered six 19 inch collars, from the US. All too short for my dogs.

Reflecto collars have a highly reflective strip sewn between two layers of material. The inlaid design protects reflective material from wear and tear. Reflects up to 600 ft or more with 360 degree reflection. Perfect for airing at night.

What size is Ziggy? They are black - reflective strip is orange. Free to good home!!!

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :)

Hey, I accidently ordered six 19 inch collars, from the US. All too short for my dogs.

Reflecto collars have a highly reflective strip sewn between two layers of material. The inlaid design protects reflective material from wear and tear. Reflects up to 600 ft or more with 360 degree reflection. Perfect for airing at night.

What size is Ziggy? They are black - reflective strip is orange. Free to good home!!!

Sounds great for those pitch black early starts at the beach in Winter ;) No idea what size he is but will check it out......definitely worth a bottle of vino. Do you still have visitors?

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP?

Rogz for Dogz are luvverly and come in some very cool patterns and colours, but at the Big Day Out for Dogs in December, I got the dogs Paw Stars leads and they are sensational. Our current favourite. Dusty's is pink and aqua striped, and Benson's is green and brown. Very man-pretty for my gorgeous boy. Teamed with plain coloured Rogz limited slip collars, they're just the trick for the well turned out obedience pooch.

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :rofl:

They sound awesome ;) ! Could I have 2 please :)

Hahaha - I have an agility friend who has quite a few sets..... 36 I believe :o:laugh:

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :D

Lupine I loooove the designs of - but I find the leads a bit uncomfortable in my hands :D

Rogz are great and a good length for trialling

Black dog are my ideal 'working' leads - these are our main walk/train/ everything lead! Plain, simple and sooo comfortable!

Ruffwear is a bit long for trialling :)

But who can go past a nice leather lead..... if it wasn't for CR, I would be placing an order here - www.cherrybrook.com for a nice leather lead, but alas, this must wait a little longer :)

Funnily the thing I did kind-of sort-of want from CR was one of those slip lead thingos....

I have the humane slip lead with the braided fleece - used it on Sat night and it was AWESOME!

If I show you and Leopuppy my i-squeaks will you show me your collar and leads?

Hmm.... now that might be a good idea - if I wasn't so embarassed, I might take a photo of their collection :). You see every set must have a purpose - their 'everyday' set, show set, agility set, pretty set and my 'car' set too :). Oh and we mustn't forget their beach set (aka ones I don't care if they ruin!) :laugh::eek: Oh dear..... when I told Gayles OH that he just looked at me strangely :laugh:

P.S. Ptolomy, it's not your i-squeaks we wanna see, we still wanna see your toller coloured trialling pants :eek:

Toller coloured Trialling pants.... this I have to se :laugh:

RS - yes, you can't have leads and collars that don't match! In fact I'm at constant wars with myself - I had to buy new leads as the beach ruined our last pair, so I got some rogz leads - but now the collars don't match and it's taking every ounce of self control for me to keep telling myself that I DON'T need the matching collars...... Don't even get me started on the pretty 'rogz limited edition' collar which doesn't have a matching lead :eek::o:o

These sound cool! If you are still after a new home, I could take very good care of them!!!

The even more hilarious thing is I don't think I have seen LP's dogs on a lead :laugh: Ok they were tied up last night so I assume with a lead but apart from that - off lead! :laugh:

:o:laugh::laugh: I never thought of that!!!!

Leo must have been reading about CR orders last night - he was having a crazy time with his toys :eek:

Um.....I'm looking for a matching collar and lead for obedience......any suggestions GayleK and LP? :laugh:

Sounds great for those pitch black early starts at the beach in Winter :rofl: No idea what size he is but will check it out......definitely worth a bottle of vino. Do you still have visitors?

Visitors, sure. On a bad note, 4 fires were recently lit by nut cases. Sure makes me edgy. Dogs are fine.

Hey what are you doing for Easter. You can run Yo again. Staying at my parents in law country house, not far from the trial site. Gorgeous house.....that is.......if you like large old style country homes.

No men allowed, us girls gotta have fun away. Friend from WA staying and competing and another from Victoria. Wine on the wrap around verandah - opposite a park for walkies - PERFECT!!!!!!